Service 2

The bell rang signaling the start of Music Class. Y/N left towards the music room to attend the class. She had her guitar strapped on her back as she walked through the halls. After the encounter with the volleyball team she talked with them for awhile and before she knew it she was bidding them farewell as their practice ended.

She also came to know that Nishinoy lived quite close to her. He lived only two houses away so he offered to walk with her home sometimes, and Y/N reluctantly agreed.

However, now was an optionary class. Which meant that not everyone had the same class. Y/N had music while Nishinoya had Literature. Something about grades being not enough to choose his preferred class. But he said that he would meet her for lunch but Y/N said no.

Lunch was the only time when she collect her thoughts and have peace. She became close with Toya after yesterday and he said that she could spend her lunch in the Music Club Room which Y/N gratefully accepted.

She entered the class and noticed about fifteen to twenty students. Oh, one more thing about taking optionary music class. You needed to have music practice to take it. Apparently one of the things that was specified in Karasuno. When Y/N first came to know about this system she was confused.

She did not remember reading anything about 'optionary class' in the manga nor in the anime. However she sighed when she realised that she hadn't know much about the school before the plot of the story began. She took a seat and saw almost everyone talking and chuckling or whispering softly. She shook her head and stared out the window.

I wonder how Nekoma and the other schools are doing?

《《☆》》

I watched the teacher as she picked chits. She said that there was a evaluation annually in which all students needed to participate. She then informed that there would groups of two and those would chosen by picking chits. It was found that there was an even number of boys and girls.

So it was easy for everyone to find a partner. Now the problem is what if I get a lazy or arrogant partner. So the groups were separated into singers and composers and again there was an equal number.

So everything was going smoothly as everyone waited patiently for their names to be called. I boredly waited for my name to be called. I played with my pencil and listened to her saying the names.

"Kurosena Tana and Wakato Toshiba."

"Shinamiya Yurike and Kagami Sakura."

And so on.....

"Shimi Tuara and Kaamani Tressa."

"Lastly we have Serizawa Toya and Dazai Y/N. Everyone please meet up with your groups. Remember this evaluation will be taken after your exams. The group to perform the best will be performing in the next annual Karasuno Summer Fest. Free Class for discussion."

My eyes met Toya's blue ones. I widened my eyes and watched him move over and take a seat in front of me.

"So partner? Hopefully you are ready." He smirked and I smiled mischievously back.

"Let's win this Toya-San."

"So we shall. So how about we alternate going to each others houses for practice?"

"Yeah. Hey Toya-San we can use the Club room during break right?"

"Yeah Dazai-San. Good idea. Since the evaluation is not getting closer we can take things slow." He smiled.

"That would be great. So you are composing right?"

"One and only. You singing?" He raised his brow.