Service 13

Y/N had run over to the Coach and Naoi and stayed beside for most of the time

Y/N had run over to the Coach and Naoi and stayed beside for most of the time. Y/N was helping Naoi arrange some papers regarding the Nekoma Volleyball Club as the players Nekoma watched as she still refused to talk to Kuroo which made the Captain sulk.

"Chibi-Chan~!" Kuroo whined.

"Naoi san should I put these papers in the teachers room later?" Y/N asked ignoring the sulking Captain behind her.

"Yes and make sure that all of them are here before you put them back." Naoi nodded.

"Y/N-san!" Kuroo again called out her name as she ignored him. Yaku snickered as he watched the scene with the others. They had also noted that Y/N still had her hair down and that made her even beautiful. It also came to their notice that even some of the Fukurodani players noticed.

"Dazai-San was it?" An elderly voice rang out as she turned around.

"Coach Yamiji." She and Naoi bowed as Yamiji just said it was alright.

"I'll leave you two to talk."

"Thank you Naoi-San." Yamiji said.

"What was it Yamiji-San? I don't know what you might need with me. Is there something wrong?" Y/N asked him.

"I was wondering, do you play volleyball Dazai-San?" Yamiji asked her.

"Actually yes. I am a player of the Karasuno Boys Volleyball Team."

This made Yamiji raise an eyebrow as he questioned her again.

"Boys Volleyball? I thought your were a manager."

"Oh. No, no. I'm actually here as a delegate from my school for the Nekoma Cultural Program, and then since I'll be missing practice our Vice-principal made sure that I could practice with the Nekoma VBC team. And then came request the Nekoma wanted a temporary manager, so our advisor asked me and here I am."

"I see. Tell me, have you ever coached or had any professional experience in Volleyball?" Yamiji asked as Y/N simply shook her head.

"Not exactly. I actually came back from the States a few weeks ago after three months. I was away from Karasuno due to matters regarding the Music Club. Now, if you'll excuse me." She bowed and Yamiji nodded as she walked away.

Yamiji watched the girl put away the papers as he frowned. That girl was being truthful but something about her words wasn't adding up. It was strange that even she seemed to appear simple she surely wasn't. Her words seemed to be twisted yet presented in her own way. It was as if she could easily see through anyone and guess what they were thinking.

The boys were practicing spiking and
Y/N was walking around looking for any stray bottles or towels. She was walking by when Bokuto called out for her.

"Y/N-chaaan!" Bokuto yelled.

"Ah, Bokuto-San." She walked over to the two toned boy as she greeted him and Akaashi.