Service 43

Four updates/ five? and I'm still writing. Anyways on with the chapter. Gimme comments cause I love to read them. And give me them theories as well. Let's see who figures what's going on until now.

Y'all know the drill.

(Play Music)

The summer nights were said to be short

The summer nights were said to be short. However, the breeze that flowed past their still selves was nothing if not warm.

"Spend the night with me Yū."

Nishinoya would have blushed or become flustered if he were to take it in an intimate way but that wasn't the case. Y/N wasn't insinuating anything. If anything, the broken look in her eyes was enough to indicate that she really needed someone to talk to, someone who would comfort her.

Nishinoya had never seen her so vulnerable and somehow it ached him it ached him to think what misery she had been going through, silently, quietly, all alone.

She wasn't talking about anything sexual or even anything to it. Y/N wanted Yū tl hold her when she would pour out her sadness to him. Her first friend in Karasuno. The first person who had seen her for herself.

If she was the pen then Nishinoya was the poetry that was written by the pen. A poem so beautiful that it touch your heart. A song so soft it made your heart strings tremble.

Nishinoya Yū was the melody to her song.

Dazai Y/N was the summer to his cold winter.

"I'll get my stuff and meet you back at your house."

Y/N eyes seemed to have brightened even a little bit if noticed carefully.

"Thank you Yū."

□•□•□°□•□•□

Y/N changed her school clothes to a long sleeved loose sweatshirt and black shorts. She sighed and put away the notebook in a box and hid it in her closet behind her clothes.

A black jacket with white and red designs peeked from the corner of her clothes rack that she kept near her closet. She shook her head and went downstairs hearing the bell.

"Hey." Nishinoya said.

"Hey, come in."

□•□•□°□•□•□

Nishinoya sat on the couch with Y/N laying her head on his lap as the they watched the movie playing. A bowl of popcorn and a few beverages were scattered on the table infront of them.

Nishinoya combed his fingers through her long black hair as she lay.

"Wanna talk now?" Nishinoya had asked when the movie ended and they were in the kitchen. Y/N was near the fridge getting some drinks with the pizza box on the marble counter while Noya sat on the counter.

"I guess."

"Take it easy and take your time."

"I- I sometimes- fuck. Talking to someone about all that is on my mind, I-its scary." She looked at him with sad eyes and Nishinoya almost wanted to just make her stop speaking and hug him. But Noya knew that she needed speak out whatever is bothering her or else it will destroy her internally. Something he didn't want to happen to her.

"Its scary but I'll be here for as long as you need." Nishinoya reassured and she nodded slowly.

"I'm not good with expressing my feelings or thoughts. So I thought that rather than talking about, I could just keep everything to myself but," She look at him with slightly glassy eyes, "I can't anymore."

"Y/N-chan." Noya whispered.

"I'm so tired Yū." With that a tear slid down her cheek and she stood infront of him, between his legs and lay her forehead against his chest.

Nishinoya widened his eyes at her words. One sentence was all it took for the dam of emotions within her to break. He felt tears on his shirt as he held her. Rubbing soothing circles on her back, he listened. For the first time in a long time, Y/N had someone who listened to her.

"All these problems, these stupid voices in my head that make me feel so little. This negativity within me that keeps– keeps tearing me apart. I–I don't k-know anymore." Y/N cried as she held onto his shirt.

Scared. That's what Y/N was right now. She was so scared, so sad that she held onto Nishinoya as if he would disappear if she let go. After all she never had anyone who wasn't fleeting in her life anymore.

"And everyday, it j‐just gets worse a-and worse! Studies, matches, volleyball, clubs everything is so damn tiring. I just w-want to let go. J–just for a moment I w-want to forget all these scary thoughts and rest."

Nishinoya tightened his grip around her and Y/N sobbed. She was so damn touch starved that she desperately clung onto this warmth that Noya was offering. Right now all that mattered was that Nishinoya was there and was holding her in his warmth.

"You won't leave right, Yū?" Her voice was barely a whisper when she spoke looking into his warm brown eyes.

"I won't. I'll stay right here. Right near you, holding you." He smiled warmly and Y/N basked in his warmth. Something she rarely felt. Y/N always felt cold and alone. For once this warmth was nice for a change.

"Good." She whispered, her voice hoarse from her cries. "Because I wouldn't know what I would do if I lost you as well."

"As well?" Nishinoya mumbled inaudible to her. Shrugging it off he just looked at the girl in his arms.

The girl for whom he had fallen for.

□•□•□°□•□•□

It was during First Year of his school life in Karasuno High School, when Nishinoya Yū had meet the ravenette named Dazai Y/N. The two were quick to become friends however, somewhere along the line of friendship Nishinoya began to fall for her.

Nishinoya Yū fell in love with the girl who was called Dazai Y/N.

And it was a few months after the Spring High Preliminaries that he regretted not voicing his feelings out loud.