Service 44

Ayo another chapter! I'm feeling amazing hence so many updates. Enjoy darlings. And one more thing.

Keep those comments and theories coming.

I want to know what you guys think.

On with the chapter. Y'all know the drill.

(Play the music)

"Alright let's get on the bus!" Mikan announces happily as the girls board the bus

"Gaah! Let go of me you silver toad!"

The volleyball Club sweatdrops seeing their teammate, Y/N hung over Toya's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Uh... should we stop them?" Hinata says in uncertainty.

"Perhaps we should just let her go." Tsukishima snickers.

"I heard that you Walmart Version Eiffel Tower!" Y/N yelled and Tsukishima got a tick mark on his head from her words.

"Y/N. Behave." Ichino says in his usual monotonous voice and the boys sweatdrop before Y/N yelled again.

"WHAT YA MEAN SHUT UP!? I AIN'T A DOG! YER A DUMBASS!" Y/N yells, some of the Kansai dialect that she picked up from the Miya Twins slipping through.

"And she's back." Haru stifled a laugh.

"Y/N please don't do this. We really need to leave." Toya sighs and walks up the bus stairs.

"Oi you blondie!" Y/N calls out to Ukai who straightened up and sweated profusely.

"Yes Y/N?" He asked hesitantly.

She smirked and drag her thumb across her neck in a killing motion. A dark, demonous aura surrounding her.

"When I come back, you are going to be six feet deep underground." She threatens and Ukai pales, Sugawara and Yamaguchi yell out in shock as Ukai's soul flows out of his mouth and Yachi shrieks in terror.

Ennoshita just sighs tiredly, done with his club as he simple drags the soul by it s tail yanking it back into Ukai's mouth.

"Serizawa-san please make sure she stays in control." Daichi says and Toya looks over his shoulder with a smirk.

"Oh don't worry. I'll take very good care of our dear Y/N. Considering she made me, Haru and Ichino run around behind her for three whole days." He says with a shadow over his blue eyes making them glow as Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi and Kiyoko exchange concerned looks.

'Did we just sign off our Y/N to the devil himself?' They think before shaking their heads.

"Seriously what the fuck is going on?" Y/N rolls her eyes and Takeda scolds her for her language.

"Oh come on Sensei, you are acting as if all of them don't know what it means. They are Highschoolers not elementary brats. I, for one know they ain't all innocent and shit. We are teenagers for the sake of it all." She says and some of the volleyball club boys have blushes on their face due to her words.