Service 14

The cultural fest was piling with students from different schools

The cultural fest was piling with students from different schools. It was indeed a colourful atmosphere which welcomed people into its warm embrace. People roam in groups or alone. The lights made the evening even more magical as the lights cast by the stalls and lantern made it seem like a fairytale.

Among this crowd of people walked the Nekoma Volleyball Team accompanied by the Fukurodani Ace and Setter. The Fukurodani Ace and Setter had bumped into the Nekoma players and after that they decided to head put together. Indeed it was a good decision because apparently they were also headed to the same destination.

The main attraction of the cultural fest. The concert organised by the Nekoma Music Club. Rumours had already spread that an individual outside of the school would be performing. Now, the Volleyball players knew which individual they were talking about and so currently they headed towards the backstage to meet the so called outsider.

However only Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi went backstage as the rest had been left to get good seats upfront.

The students behind the scenes didn't stop them as almost everyone knew the Second and Third Years. Every now and then if someone passed by them, the both groups would say simple greetings before they would keep looking for the reason they came there. And the reason for their prescence was found when one of the students pointed out the dressing and makeup room where the person would be.

Akaashi knocked the door and waited with the other three for the door to open. A Nekoma student opened the door and smiled at them. She looked back into the room and asked if she should call the students in. A female voice said a soft yes and the student gestured he four in before she left the room.

"You guys are finally here. Where are the others?" A voice called out. Kuroo was about to call the female when she came put from behind the rack of clothes. Her outfit, makeup and hair done.

The four males felt themselves lose their breathes as Y/N stood in front of them. She looked beautiful. She always looked beautiful but right at that moment she just took their breathes away.

"What do you guys think?" She asked nervously gesturing to herself.

"Uh....you.." Kuroo stammered.

"You...I mean..." Bokuto stuttered.

"...." Kenma and Akaashi kept quiet as they just took in her presence.

"Its that bad huh?" She sighed.

"You look really pretty."

Her green eyes snapped up as she looked at the black haired male who would usually stay quiet and calm. She didn't expect him to say anything so to say that she wasn't surprised would be a lie. A soft blush came over her cheeks as she smiled.

"Thanks Akaashi."

"Akaashi spoke? THE Akaashi complimented a girl?' Bokuto said shocked.

"I know right." Kuroo eyed the blue eyed Setter.