Service 76

⚠️TW⚠️

I'm in love with an angel

Rin watched her laugh as Mikan made her wear a weird hat. He knew her since they were kids. He loves her since they were kids.

Heaven forbid.

He loved how her eyes glittered when she would have popsicles or when her favourite show was on.

I'd go to hell and back with you.

For her Rin would anything and everything. She had suffered too much for a girl her age to suffer through. He caressed her dark strands causing her to look up at him with a questioning smile.

Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

He shook her head and she turned back but Rin noticed that she leaned into his touch. A smile blossomed on his face. How could he not love someone so loveable?

'Cause I could never set you free

As the two of them laughed together along with the others, Y/N looked around the group with soft eyes. A quiet sigh left her lips as she leaned into Rin's touch. Everything was perfect. Everything was normal.

Walls are built to keep us safe

Underneath the table, their hands were intertwined, unknown to the others.

Worlds apart we were the same

Rin rubbed soothing circles on her hand as the group spoke. A soft chuckle left her as Sara and Mika bantered. These were the days that she cherished. Along with the people who accepted her despite her dark side.

You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me

Toya dropped his spoon by mistake under the table and bent down to pick it up. Pausing as his eyes landed on the couple's intertwined hands. He thinned his lips and felt a pang in his chest. He sat up straight in his seat.

It's time I let you go, go

Toya loved her. He loved her so much that he could do anything for her. She saved him but perhaps,

His eyes darted over to the couple across the table, his hand tightened around the spoon.

Worlds apart we were the same

Ichino smiled softly at the couple, especially at the girl.

Until you hit the ground

He could never be the one to save her. She didn't need saving, her freedom lay in Rin. And as long as she smiled, had the childish gaze in her eyes with the maroon haired boy then, Ichino didn't mind giving her up. While he wished that he could be the one in Rin's place, he knew. The one to set her free was not him or anyone else. It was only Rin.