Service 61

(Play music)

(Play music)

Y/N stayed calm on the sidelines as the whistle indicating the beginning of the game was blown. She let out a deep breathe as she scolded her eyes for a moment and then opened then. Immediately she could see things clearer than before. She knew that to win this, she needed to stay calm and composed. Staying on one mindset was needed for her to find the smallest flaws in Aoba Josai's defence and offence.

It was Oikawa's serve and her eyes watched the way he positioned himself and then saw the ball go towards Daichi who received it. Oikawa seemed to be irritated that his serve was received at the first try. The ball went over the net as Kindaichi and Hinata both jumped for a joust. Kindaichi pushed the ball over to Karasuno's court but Kageyama saved it.

"Nice one Kageyama!"

Kindaichi's eyes are saying his thoughts clearly, 'Kageyama can't set because he had first set' and 'There won't be any attack.' But Kindaichi, we are no longer the crows with the clipped wings we once were.

"Yū." Her voice was calm yet stern. Her teammates heard her voice clearly and Nishinoya glanced at her once as he jumped over the attack line and his fingers touched the vollayball as the Ace Asahi ran forward to spike the ball. Her eyes gleamed as Asahi spiked the ball, catching Seijoh by surprise.

Karasuno earned the first point and Y/N had ticked off the first thing on her mental notes. Karasuno making the first point would no doubt have a certain control on the flow of the game.

"YESSS!!!!" Sugawara jumped in excitement as Tsukishima and Y/N had slightly wide eyes at the Third Year's chaoticness.

"THE TWO WHO SCORED THE POINT SEEM MORE SHOCKED THAN ANYONE ELSE!"

"Behold, Karasuno's rebirth." Ukai said out loud and Y/N looked at him with a confused look as she looked back at the team.

'Re....birth?'

A sudden sharp pain went through her head as she winced slightly, making sure no one saw.

"I don't understand." She mumbled under her breath as the others were still cheering.

"Give 'em a good serve Kageyama!"

"Focus!"

Kageyama hit the ball and it went on a steady course at a tremendous speed. Daichi had a proud and admired look in his eyes as he saw the serve.

'What an amazingly good course!'

"Makki!"

At the last moment Hanamaki moved and stopped as the ball went out. Seijoh got the point as the points were now equal.

"It's alright, shake it off Tobio." Y/N said and the sulking Kageyama brightened up.

"Iwaizumi give a good serve!"