Service 17

(Play music)

(Play music)

"Hey Y/N, we will always be together in love right?"

Y/N looked at the boy laying beside. His maroon hair and red eyes parkling in the sunlight as he looked at her.

"Of course."

The male had a smile on his lips as he propped himself on his elbow and looked at her.

"We will be by each other's side till the end?"

"Why wouldn't we? I told you didn't I?"

She sat up and looked at him, the rays of the rising sun falling over her.

"I'm in it for the long game."

"And so am I." With that the male leaned in and Y/N smiled before their lips met and the sun rose, casting its light over them.

♤<♡>♤

"I hope you like your new tattoo miss." The tattoo artist said as the black haired girl looked in the mirror to look at her tattoo. She smiled at the design and smiled.

"I do."

The artist nodded before leaving as a ae voice called out.

"Y/N! You got it done?" Rin called from outside as he also entered the room. The both of them decided to get matching tattoos. Rin got her first letter tattooed on the side of his abdomen while Y/N got the first letter of his name tattooed on her waist.

"Look." She showed it to him and grinned. Rin had huge smile on his face as he also lifted his shirt and showed the first letter of her name on his abdomen.

"We finally got them." Rin sighs pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah. Finally, I can officially say that I belong to Rin Matsuoka." Y/N pecked his cheek as he held her to his chest.

♤<♡>♤

Laughter echoed through the house as the male chased after the girl. Smiles and yelps were let out as the girl dodged the male.

"Come back here!"

"No way!"

"Y/N!"

"Rin I said I'm sorry!"

"It doesn't change the fact that you ate the last ice cream!"

"I'll get you another one!" She squealed as Rin grabbed her and the both of them fell on the couch as Rin had Y/N pinned underneath him.

Both of them were breathing heavily as they had been running for awhile. A comfortable silence came over them as they looked into each other's eyes. Rin has sparkling deep red eye with a hint of maroon to them. Y/N had dazzling green eyes which had a bit of gold in them.