Service 60

She smirked as she grabbed the notebook from Kiyoko as she, Yachi and Kiyoko sat behind the staircase

"Things are falling apart according to plan." She smiled and looked at Kiyoko who nodded.

"Senpai, are we really going with this plan?" Yachi asked concerned.

"Oh Yachi baby, a little manipulation here and there, with a little bit of conflict never harmed any one. Except work in my favor." Y/N said and Yachi sighed in hesitance.

"It's crazy isn't it? How Y/N's plans worked? I was a bit worried if it would fail." Kiyoko said and Y/n just smiled.

"I said I would get the information we would need to defeat them, so I got them." She said and the Third and First Year smiled or grinned at her.

They remembered their plan awhile ago.

"Information about Aoba Josai and Shiratorizawa wasn't available in the player sheets." Kiyoko had informed Y/N and Yachi.

"But! I thought we were supposed to use that information to help Y/N-san and the boys train?" Yachi said panicked.

"Yeah but regretablely the information wasn't provided." Kiyoko sighed as she looked at Y/N who was standing quietly. Her eyes looked up from under her bangs and she spoke.

"What if I get the information?"

Her sudden offer made the girls look at her in surprise.

"But how?" Kiyoko asked and Yachi nodded.

"I'm heading to Aoba Josai and Shiratorizawa as well as Johzenji. I'll be staying there. Which means that I can grab the information we need." Y/N said and Kiyoko widens her eyes

"But that's a foul! Y/N if you get caught we will be in trouble plus doing that wouldn't it be wrong?" Kiyoko said.

"It feels like we are cheating....." Yachi whispered.

"It's not wrong. I'll tell you why. I'll be taking a copy of their statistics and daily practice only. Plus I'm not going to use any personal information and most of their playing style will be analysed by me. The coach there is always persistent that I join them so I can watch their matches and practices and them write down the player strengths and weaknesses on papers. That's not a foul right?" Y/N explained and the two girls looked at her in amazement.

"You really are amazing." Kiyoko said.

"Senpai you are awesome!" Yachi chuckled.

"Let's make sure that everything falls apart according to plan. Maybe I'll do some mind manipulation while I'm there." Y/N smirked.

"And you're evil." Kiyoko smiled.

"That too." Yachi flinched.

Present