Service 22

Y/N sat on the swing, the cold evening air blowing through the park

Y/N sat on the swing, the cold evening air blowing through the park. After she had left the place where everyone was eating, she went to the park and sat there. Her Karasuno jacket was inside her bag and she was dressed in track pants and a long sleeved shirt. Her fingers gripped the cold metal of the swings as she swung back and forth.

The cold air did little to soothe the burning in her chest. She felt as if she were suffocating, as if someone was strangling her, she would not be surprised if the thing making her so miserable was herself.

Y/N never knew how to depend on others, she never had anyone to depend upon. All her life she had only herself to depend on. She didn't have anyone to depend on either, so she never needed to. All her life she was alone. Even when she was bullied, she didn't confide in others infact she kept it all to herself.

Her eyes looked to the night sky as she blew a puff of breathe. Y/N rubbed her hands together and grabbed her ear buds. Plugging them in she closed her eyes and played the songs. As the music started she detached herself from reality.

'A tall wall looks infront of me. The view on the other side. I have forgotten. My feet are shackled preventing me from reaching the summit that I had once stood on.'

A stepping stone, a thorny path,

'The gates of my dreams have been locked infront me as I watch the key being thrown away. On the other side of the gate, is a light that has been detached from me.'

A small step forward, a large pull backwards,

'I feel as though I am drowning. Its suffocating. This feeling of being underwater, but I know that I'm not. But that coldness that surrounds me refuses to leave.'

A smile, a constant source laughter,

'The night falls upon me as I crumble to my knees, with no one to hold me, I wrap my arms around my cold body to give me salvation.'

A drop of tear, a pitiful smile

'Who was I before I became this monster? This person who keeps deceiving and lying to everyone around her, I don't want to be her.'

A deep plunge into the cold ocean, a soft whisper of words

'Please let me be free from these shackles that refuse to let go of me. My feet feel heavy, my heart feels heavy, my mind feels burdened. I wish I could scream out. Scream until my voice becomes hoarse. Scream until every suffering of mine leaves me be.'