Service 53

Y/N was in the washroom as she splashed water on her face

Y/N was in the washroom as she splashed water on her face. The coldness of the water against her skin seemed to calm her as it relaxed her shoulders, leaving no sign of the previous tenseness. She reached out her hand in the air and Yachi, who had accompanied her, handed her the towel.

"Thanks Hitoka-chan." Y/N said as she wiped her face.

"No problem senpai!" Yachi smiled.

"Hey Hitoka-chan you go ahead okay? I'll meet you back at the bus. I think I left my knee pads near the place we sat." Y/N said looking through her back.

"Will you be alright alone?" Yachi asked concerned and Y/N froze for a moment before shaking her head dismissively.

"I'll be fine. You be fine okay?" She patted Yachi's blonde hair before leaving towards her destination.

□•□•□°□•□•□

Y/N looked around the place where they had been seated before. Her eyes caught sight of the familiar black kneepads and she smiled before grabbing them and stuffing them into her bag. She fixed her black long-sleeved practice shirt and put her Club jacket into the bag as well.

Her headphones played music as she walked past the half empty halls.

Her eyes caught Kiyoko and Hinata walking away as Hinata looked around frantically. She frowned and walked towards them as she fixed her bag straps while walking. Not paying attention she bumped into someone.

Y/N stopped her movements and rubbed her head, wincing slightly. She looked up and widened her eyes slightly at the almonds eyes staring at her with an equally shocked expression.

She unconsciously took a step back and Terushima was still processing that she was here.

"Bishoujo-chan?"

"Captain-kun." She says and her eyes look to her side where Kiyoko and Hinata where once were.

'Shit. They left.'

"Its been awhile huh?" Terushima said grinning.

"Yeah. It's been awhile. I have to go back to my team. See you." Y/N said blankly and brushed past Terushima who watched her leave. He reached out his hand towards and wanted to call her but stopped himself.

Y/N was done being too friendly with others. It only ended up in her being hurt. What was the point in being so nice and in return she would only get hurt. So why not just be the manipulative and cold person which she hid away?

After all the only thing that is constant is change.

□•□•□°□•□•□

"Y/N there you are." Daichi said as she walked towards the team. She smiled and the people on her team flinched at the cold and devilishly look in her eyes.