Part 9:- Unsaid friends to said Best Friends!!

Hello friends,

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year!!! May the year 2021 be a great one for each and everyone of you!!!❤️❤️

I know I know I am very very late, so sorry guyz!!! But guyz I am in a chartered accountancy profession, 31st December, uff these due dates had kept me busy!!! But now I am back, n fully back!! We will have regular updates (hopefully twice a week)!!

The story is going to take a beautiful turn!!! This is the only part which will be a sad one!!!! Ahead from here, we have cuteness alert!!!🥰🙈🥰

Nandini's eyes had started tearing up by now, but she was looking down and hence it went unnoticed by manik.

Siddharth:-" Oh, whom am I even asking you toh must be nice only!! What can happen to you....others suffer because of you!!!"

Manik was confused with what was happening!!!

Siddharth:-" Mr. Malhotra, are you sure you getting associated with her??? Let me warn you Mr.Malhotra, generally people who get associated with her or are close to her suffer loss, may be personally or professionally!!!! After all she is a bad omen!!!"

That was it for manik, he shouts:-" Just stop it!!! Not a word more Mr. Siddharth!!!"

Siddharth:-" It's a reality Mr. Malhotra, I am stating the fact!!! She is a bad omen!!!"

Manik:-" Watch your words Siddharth...I am warning you!!! Either shut up or the consequences won't be good, don't blame me later on!!!!"

Siddharth did not stop, he continued:- "First her mom suffered death while giving her birth and then she killed her dad!!! She can't see anyone happy!!! She is a curse!!!"

Before he could say anything else he was punched hard by manik!!!

Siddharth:-" What the hell manik!!! You hitted me because of her??? I am the partner in this project!! I can just get you out of this prestigious project!!! And see what I said was right, because of her your image will be in jeopardy!!!"

Listening to this Nandini became alert, she pulled manik back!! That was when he saw tears in her eyes, and that was it for manik!!!! He could bear anything but tears in her eyes.... pricked him!!! That salty watery substance was flowing from Nandini's eyes, but hurt was seen on manik's face!!!!

Manik holding Siddharth's collar:-" Do you think you can scare me with your plain threats Siddharth, then that is your misconception!!!" Manik's anger knew no bounds!!!

Nandini:-" Manik please, he will do what he has said!!! Please let's leave from here!!"

Manik:-" You really think, I care about this project more than you??? Do hell with the project!!!"

For a second Nandini was stunned listening to his reply, but then taking a grip of herself, she separated manik from Siddharth!!!!

Nandini:- "Let's go from here manik please.....for me....I request you!!!"

Manik just couldn't see her in tears, he just jerked his hands in anger which Nandini was holding and left towards his car!!!!

After he left, Siddharth again mocks Nandini!!!!

Siddharth:-" See you are a bad omen!! You are spoiling manik malhotra's life!!!"

Nandini was badly crying by now, but to Siddharth's bad luck, this was heared by manik...who had come there to take Nandini!!! Manik couldn't tolerate this, he just went ahead and punched Siddharth hard!!! He took hold of Nandini's hand and walked away from there!!! His anger was on peak!!!