Part 11:- Influctualtion and love

Hello friends,

How is everyone doing??? Hope everyone remembers the story yet???

I am very sorry for being pretty late!! Yaar, since the time I am back from my leaves my boss is been keeping me on toes, I am super busy with work hence the update is late!! I tried giving an early update, but something or the other dint allow me!! M super sorry!!!

This particular update is my favourite, hopefully you all will enjoy this as well!!!!

So let's begin.......

Manik was adjusting the bed for her, but wasn't talking to her!!! Meanwhile neyo and raj came to her room!!! They sat besides her, even Manik was there!!!

Nandini:-" Aunty, I am sorry to trouble you!!"

Neyo:-" Never say that beta!!! You know for me and raj all you kids are same!!"

Raj lovingly puts his hand on her head:-" But for me you are a bit more special than all of them!!"

Neyo smiles at this, whereas Nandini was confused!!!

Neyo:-" I and raj, after Manik wanted a girl child, but then I couldn't conceive!!! So we always missed having a daughter!! Alya, navya and mukti are our daughters, but you own a special place, because you instantly made a place in our hearts!!!"

Raj:-" You make us feel complete beta!!! I won't say treat us as your amma, appa, because no one can take their place, but for us...you will always be our daughter first!!!"

Nandini immediately hugs raj!!! Raj also embraces her lovingly!!! After years Nandini was feeling a father's warm!!! Otherside Manik was the happiest seeing his important people bond this way!!!

Neyo:-" Now you rest and call us if needed anything!!"

Nandini:-" Sure aunty!!"

Raj and neyo leave, understanding the tension between Manik and Nandini!! Looking at this even Manik takes a step ahead to leave!! Nandini then calls his name like a prayer!!

Nandini:-" Manik!! Please talk to me!!"

That was it for Manik, he couldn't take it anymore!!!

Manik:-" Can I please hug you??"

Nandini nods in assurance and the second minute she was in manik's arms!!! Manik just needed this hug....just to assure himself that she is fine and somewhere even Nandini needed this for her assurance that he is there for her!!!

just to assure himself that she is fine and somewhere even Nandini needed this for her assurance that he is there for her!!!

Manik yet hugging her:-" Never!!! Never ever pull such a stunt on me ever again!!!"

Nandini dint knew what to answer, so she simply said:-" I am sorry!!"

After a long hug, and being sure that she is fine, he finally breaks the hug!!!!

Manik:-" Now, will you tell me what actually happened???"