Part 1:- A sneak peak into everyone's life!!

A young man was walking out of a conference room with a very satisfactory smile after all he had bagged another deal and one more success was added to his list!!! He was none other than manik Malhotra!!!

His P.A.(Aman):- "Congratulations manik sir!! This is a big win!!! We get to do the architectures of Oberoi hotels, they are leading ones in this business!!!"

Manik:-" Thank you aman!!! I know and hence hereon we need to work more harder!! We have to be on our toes to complete this construction on time!!!"

Aman:-" Ofcourse sir!! Sir what about the interiors??? This time also we shall collaborate with khurana's like every time???"

Manik:-" No aman!! I have heard khurana uncle has retired!! Now this interior bussiness is handled by his daughter soha!! Ask the leading companies to provide a rough idea about interiors!! Ask Mr.sinha to short list the top 2 and I shall finalise one among them!!!"

Aman:-" Ok sir!!!"

     Manik had a pretty hectic day so he leaves for home!!!

        Otherside at forevers....one young girl enters with full swag!!! The whole staff was wishing her good morning and she was replying politely!! Entering her cabin, she goes through the mail's!! She was none other than the owner of forevers- Nandini Murthy!!!!!

one young girl enters with full swag!!! The whole staff was wishing her good morning and she was replying politely!! Entering her cabin, she goes through the mail's!! She was none other than the owner of forevers- Nandini Murthy!!!!!

Nandini:-" Juhi!! Infinity architectures is looking for collaborations for Oberoi hotels project!! Prepare a team we will be trying our chance this time!!"

Juhi being suprised:-" Mam!! Finally we trying our chance with infinity architectures!!! I just hope mam, we bag this deal!!"

Nandini:- "Whatsup Juhi?? I have never seen you this excited!!!"

Juhi:-" Nandini mam!! Don't you know who is the owner of infinity??? It's is Manik Malhotra!!! He is such a hot hunk....the hottest!! Hayy!!!"