Part 13:- A day out!!!

Hello friends,

So here I am with the update!!! I am so so sorry for being late!!! I have been pretty occupied with work and not getting the time to type the update, otherwise for this story I am ready with total 16 parts the day I had updated the first part, but unfortunately I am not able to update!! Will try being more regular, atleast till part 16 you'll can expect regular updates!!!!

But thank you for all the patience!!

Let's begin.....

The days were going good!! It had been almost 2 months to Manik and Nandini's friendship!!! After the concert the equation had changed, Manik and Nandini were a bit more than best friends!!! Their day use to start with wishing each other good morning and end with wishing each other good night!!! Whole day they use to chat or call and update each other about their doings!!!

Nandini had renovated Thakkar house in such a beautiful manner, that the lady bheem mukti had tears in her eyes seeing the house!!! Nandini's bond with each and every person was getting stronger!!!

It was one of the casual mornings!!! Today Nandini was in infinity office as they were working on the final interiors of Oberoi hotels!!!

Nandini:- "Manik the off white colour would go with this shade!!!"

Manik:-" But Nandini, pure white would look elegant!!"

Nandini:-" But then pure white won't go with this shade, it would look very dull in front of such a bright colour!!"

Aman:-" Sir, I guess mam is right!!"

Juhi:- "Even I think so sir, off white would look better!!"

Manik:-" Ok majority wins!! So Aman you get this ready on computer and juhi you get the garden design ready!! And Ms. Murthy you have some plan for terrace interiors right, we shall discuss that!!"

Everyone was off to their work and Nandini was explaining her idea to Manik!!!

Manik:-" Wow Nandini!!! Open terrace with a mini bar and small space for music is an awesome idea!!!"

Nandini:- "On occasions and special days live orchestra, soft music playing that can become another attraction for resort!!!"

Manik:-" Mr. Oberoi is going to love this idea!!"

Nandini:-" Hopefully!!"

Meanwhile Manik receives a message on phone!!

Manik:-" Guess what, my favourite movie is going to re-run in theatres!!"

Nandini:-" Which one???"

Manik:-" Yeh jawani hai diwani!!"

Nandini:-" Oh is it??? That's my favourite movie as well!!"

Manik:-" Yes on occasion of completion of 5 yrs, PVR is showing the movie today in theaters!!! I remember we Fab5 had a blast watching that movie in theaters!!!"

Nandini:-" Really!!! I so wanted to watch it with someone, but I had no one and I finally watched it on T.V. after almost a year of its realease!!!"

Manik:-" You kidding me, you haven't seen the movie in theatre???"

Nandini:-" I couldn't go alone na!!"

Manik:-" Then let's watch it now!! It's 10 a.m we ka reach for 11 a.m ka show!!"

Nandini:-" We have work Manik!!!"

Manik:-" I am sure you have never bunked classes, since I cannot make you experience that, let's just bunk office today!! And trust me you will enjoy my company!!"