Part 10:- Either with Her or I quit!!

Hello friends,

How's the new year going???? Hope everyone is fine!!!

Sorry for the delay, but office is keeping me on toes now days!! Very hectic days!!! Hopefully the next update wi be soon🙈🙈!!!

After having a peaceful time together, manik dropped Nandini home and left for malhotra manshion!!! When he reached home, malhotra couple were sitting in the living room watching television!!! Manik immediately went and slept in neyonika's lap!!!

Neyo caressing his hairs:-" what happened mannu???"

Manik:-" Nothing maa, just tired!!"

Raj:-" We are parents mannu, you cant hide from us!!"

He knew they called him mannu when they wanted him to open up to them!!

Manik:-" I am sorry mom, dad I know I shouldn't be saying this but I wish I had a sister!! She would have been the apple of our eyes!!!"

Neyo and raj were surprised at manik's words!!! Yes, they always wanted a daughter as well, but unfortunately they couldn't!!! But they have always been vocal about it, but manik was never vocal!!!

Neyo:-" Why this thought suddenly came up mannu??"

Manik:-" You know dad, I know she would have been your princess, but then I would have loved her more than you!!"

Raj:-" I have no doubt in that baacha!!!"

Neyo:-" Mannu, beta what's wrong??? Why are you sounding so low????"

Manik then tells them the entire story that Nandini told him!!!

Manik:-" How can they just call her a bad omen maa??? She is the purest soul I have ever met!!"

The reality annoyed raj as well!!! Nandini had not spent much time with raj, but then he knew, if his son is into her...she definitely was special!!! And even in that one meeting Nandini did make her way in raj and neyonika's heart!!!

Raj:-" How dare they do this to her??"

Neyo:- "Such cheap mentalities they have!!"

Manik:-" But maa, Nandini is strong n different!!! She doesn't let all this come her way!!!"

Raj:-" it's her appa's love that's kept her going in this cruel world!!! A Father's love for their daughter is beyond anything!! That is a very special bond which cannot be defined in words!!"

When they were discussing this, manik recieved a message from Nandini, which brought a smile on manik's face!!!!

"Dear best friend,

I wouldn't say thank you for being their today as the first rule of friendship says no thank you, no sorries and I know you would hate my thank you, so instead I will say, I am blessed to have a best friend like you in my life!!! Now dear best friend, in your anger you forgot we have had nothing since morning!!! So please have your dinner, I have had mine!!! Give my regards to uncle and aunty!!!Enjoy your family time!! Bye see you soon!!!"

Yours,
Best friend Nandini!!!!

As soon as manik read the message a chuckle passed his face!!!
Manik to himself:-" Crazy she is!!"

He replied:-

"Dear god's blessed child,

Seems I am your appa's favourite and he has blessed me from up, otherwise Nandini Murthy making me her best friend, it's a dream come true!!! I am sorry, I forgot we need food!! But I am glad you had ur dinner, I will just have it!! Good night, see you very soon!! Sleep well!!!