Chapter 17:- Alliance!!!

Hello friends,

How is everyone???

I was so surprised seeing the responses of my last question that which pair of eyes Heard Nandini and Harshad's conversation!! Some said Manik, some said fab4, some said Murthy's etc etc...but let me tell you guys....I was successfully in creating some suspense after long😉😉... Check out n be suprised who is it!!!!

      Finally the wait was over and the next morning arrives!! For Manik and Nandini the morning was pretty full one!!! After freshing up, the first thing Manik did was called up Nandini, bit the call went unanswered, she did not pick up!!! Manik was highly tensed for her!!!!

      Otherside Nandini was all set to go for office after a sleepless night!!! It was only work that could help to divert her mind currently!!! She had seen Manik's calls and messages but she choose to ignore!!!! Somewhere bshe had believed on harshad's words that she is not meant to be with Manik and she also believed that Manik deserves the best, the one who could maintain his reputation!!! So she decided to maintain distance from Manik, in order to avoid the heart break later on!!!!

        But she dint knew that this was her mind speaking, whereas what her heart felt and was telling her went unheard by her!!!!

      Manik by now understood he was being avoided, so he dropped her a message that they have to complete the design and submit by Monday, it's already Friday so it would be better if she comes to infinity!!! Manik knew that Nandini will never compromise with her work for any personal issues and he was right!! Nandini replied that by 11 a.m  she will be at infinity with a sorry for not picking previous calls as her phone was on silent!!! Manik knew that this was just another reason of hers to avoid him, but he was at relief knowing she was coming to infinity!!!!

      Manik reached down for breakfast, but was surprised seeing the scene down!!! Cabir was at malhotra manshion since he and Manik were leaving together!! As soon as he saw Manik he signalled him about some danger he was sensing!!!

     And cabir was right, Khurana's early morning at malhotra manshion was definitely a khatra alert!!!!

     As soon as Manik came down, soha immediately hugged him tight which made Manik pretty uncomfortable!!!!

Raj:-" So Khurana, early morning at our place, what's special??"

Harshad:-" It is very much special uncle, we have got a good news for you!!!"

Neyo in full swag said:-" Really!!! Harshad dont come to judgements!!! Let us decide if the news is good foro us or not!!!"

       Everyone including the malhotra men's were stunned at neyonika's cold reply!!! Neyonika Malhotra definitely carries an aura professionally, but when it comes to being personal she is loved by all!! Today there was something in her voice, she was being sassy!!! Manik and raj could sense some anger in her voice today, but the were not able to decipher the reason!!!!

     But little did they knew her anger was justified!!! And it wasn't neyonika Malhotra's anger, it was a mother's anger, which had to be an high one!!! After all she had heard harshad's warning to Nandini yesterday and that was the very reason she allowed Nandini to leave the party yesterday all alone.... because that was the need of the hour!!! But today harshad had the face a mother's anger!!!

Mr. Khurana:-" He is right neyonika, we are here with a good news!!"

Raj:-" What's the news???"

Mr. Khurana:-" We are here to change our relation from being friends to relatives!!!"

    Raj, cabir and Manik were shocked at this piece of information, whereas neyonika had joined the dots yesterday itself and was expecting this...just she dint knew it would be this soon!!!