Part 21:- Sunrise

Hello friends,

I know I have been not updating regularly, but trust me friends i am trying my level best to update regularly!!! But it is said na we plan something and life happens, same is the case with me, job and other things are keeping me so busy and packed that i dont get peace, and without peace writing or penning something beautiful becomes impossible!!! But whatever it may, i am never leaving my any stores in between, i shall complete the story for sure, and will try coming with next update soonest!!!

Here you go.....

Manik playing with nandini:- " ms.murthy see me in my room!!"

Nandini thinks "Ms. Murthy" is he angry on me???"

       Manik was playing along with nandini, for the previous fun banter which they had, but poor nandini she thought that may be he is actually angry on something!!!

      Why was nandini scared???? Was she wrong in being scared?? LOVE, this makes you strong, then what made her scared in love?? Expectations, this is something that scares you in love!! You fear being able to stand on your partners expectations!! It is said that Love comes without conditions, but we generally tend to avoid this hidden inherent condition of expectations!! We expect from our partner, but we unknowingly tend to imbalance the fact that even we need to stand on his/her expectations!!! Same was the case with both manik and nandini, they were new to this and hence there were some expectations from each other!!! But will they be able to balance and stand on others expectations as well, this was for time to decide!!!!

     Nandini enters manik's room thinking she could not stand on his expectations and he is angry!!!

Manik was back facing the door, trying to act angry!!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!"

Manik playfully:-" Ohh so you are here Ms. Murthy!!"

Nandini:-" Manik, i dont know what I did to make you angry, but i am sorry!!" She says looking down, upset on her own self!!!

      Manik becomes alert listening to her!!! He immediately comes near her and cups her face!!!

Manik:-" Hey Princess, what's wrong??? What happened?? Why are you saying sorry???"

Nandini:-" You are angry on me na???"

Manik:-" What made you think I am angry on you???"

Nandini:-" You called me Ms. Murthy!!"

     She says with tears in her eyes!!!

     Manik nods in disbelief and takes her into a hug!!!!

Manik:-" No princess, I am not angry!! I was just playing along with you!!!"

      Nandini looks up from the hug:-" Sacchi???"

Manik:-" Yes my princess, why will I be angry on you??"

       They were yet into the hug!!!

Manik:-" Nandini, you know me so well, you understand my mood like no one else does, then what made you think I shall be angry on you???"