Part 14:- A day of peace and realisation!!

Hello friends,

Howz everyone???

We have the second wave of covid, please everyone take care!! Second one is more dangerous one!!!!

 Coming to regular updates I am trying my best to be regular, but something or other just comes up...but I will complete this story, won't keep it unfinished!!!!

Manik and Nandini's day out was yet continued!! Nandini was being the guide for Manik today!!!

Nandini:-" So here we are...our second location!!"

Manik:-" Gateway of India!!!"

Nandini:-" Yes!! What better place to watch the sunset from!!"

Manik:-" Correct, let's get going!!"

        At the gateway of India, there are ship which take you for a ride in the Arabian Sea!! Nandini takes two tickets!! They get into the ship!! Nandini takes Manik on the top of the ship, near the railings!!!

Nandini:-" You know Manik!! Once in a month na, appa and I use to come here!! I just loved watching sunsets from here!!"

      All the while Nandini was holding Manik's hand and he was just admiring her!! Such a kid she is at heart!!

Nandini:-" I never came here after appa!! I miss him!!"

      Manik side hugs her!!

Manik:-" Hey!!! Why miss him, when he is with you ha??? You always say na, he stays with you in your heart!! Then why miss him??"

Nandini:-" I know!! But I am not that strong also Manik, I do miss his presence!!"

      Saying this she keeps her head on Manik's shoulder and he also embraces her tightly!! He had no answer for Nandini's statement, after all she was right!! Nothing in the world can fill his absence!! And sometimes becoming weak was also part of life!! The max he could do is just hold her tight, be there for her and he was just exactly doing that!!

Manik:-" You know Nandini, what's the best part of the day?? It is when the sun is setting bor even when the sun is rising!! Both these times it paints the sky orangish!! But you know what does it indicate??"

Nandini:-" what???"

Manik:-" This sky looks beautiful with the orangish shade!! But you know how does it form?? It is the mixture of lightness and darkness!! Life na Nandini is same!!! Life is the most beautiful one, when it is balanced with the positives and negativ...

Manik:-" This sky looks beautiful with the orangish shade!! But you know how does it form?? It is the mixture of lightness and darkness!! Life na Nandini is same!!! Life is the most beautiful one, when it is balanced with the positives and negatives!! Wouldn't life become too boring if it is all time postive and you have no challenges of fighting the negatives!!! Life wouldn't excite you then!!!"

     Nandini was yet into the side hug, but she looks up to him in that state only!!

Manik:-" Life is the best when we fight the negative challenges with the positive attitude!!"