Part 19:- My crush has a Crush on me!!!

Hello friends,

Remember me??? Hopefully yes!!
I know I kind of disappeared from whatpadd, though I never wanted too!!! But life keeps you busy, I wasn't able to be active here!!

But yes I yet read every messages on all the stories, very sorry I just couldn't reply individually to everyone!! And my apologies for not replying to your messages on when shall I update, because truely speaking i had no answer for that!!!

But then I am back, first to simply complete my stories!!!

So howz everyone??? Hopefully everyone is doing great!!!

So here goes the update, it's been long if you guyz are not in touch with the story plz do re read it!!!

Let's begin......

  The night was pretty peaceful for both manik and nandini after all they had succeeded in clearing their heads!!!

        Next morning was the weekend i.e Saturday and as decided the gang was suppose to have some party at Malhotra Manshion!! It was early in the morning that Raj, neyo and manik came down for breakfast!!!

Raj:-" Wow kaka, special breakfast today???"

To this Nandini replies:-" Yes, just for my boyfriend!!!"

Raj:-" Sweetheart, you here??? What a pleasant morning it is!!!"

      Manik was surprised seeing her at Malhotra Manshion, he definitely did not expect her here!! Nandini greets neyonika and sits beside her opposite to manik!!!

         Manik and Nandini both dint greet each other, the offness was yet there in the air!!!

Neyo:-" So baccha, you here early morning???"

       Neyo knew she wanted to talk to manik and even nandini knew that neyo knew why she was here, so she just simply smiles at neyo!! Neyo was happy that she was taking the efforts!!!

Raj:-"Yes girlfriend, how come early morning you here???"

Nandini:-" Nothing boyfriend, we friends have a night out today at Malhotra Manshion, so I thought before night out I will spend some time with you guyz!!! Its been long!!"

      Manik wasn't looking at her, but his heart somewhere knew she had come for him and even if his heart was wrong he was just happy that she was here!!!

Neyo:-" Sorry baccha, but unfortunately I and Raj are leaving!!"

Nandini:-" Leaving, where are you guyz going??"

Raj:-" On a bussiness tour for seven days!!"

Nandini being disappointed:-" That's not fair!!"

Neyo:-" Don't worry!!! I am sure after coming we can have some great awesome family time!!"
              Saying she winks at nandini, immediately a blush forms in her cheecks!! This dint go unnoticed by manik, he knew something was up!!!

Manik:-" Mom, Dad i shall drop you to the airport!!!"

Nandini cutely asks:-" Can I join???"

      And with this manik and nandini have an eye lock!! Raj and neyo were happy with their progress!!!

Raj:-" No manik, thank you for the offer!!! But it's a bussiness tour, khurana's will also be there and I don't want a scene at airport!!!"

Manik:-" I am not scared of khurana's dad!!"

Raj:-" Neither am I, but there is time for everything manik!!"

Manik:-" Ok dad!!"

     Completing their breakfast Raj and neyo bless both of them and leave!! Manik and nandini after bidding them bye were entering in, when manik realised that Nandini's car was missing!!!!