Part 12:- Flirting are we??

Hello friends,

Sorry for being very very late!!! Do read the note at then end!!! For this story I was doing proof reading but this particular part I haven't....so please ignore the typing errors!!!!   

                After Nandini being sick, the whole week she was at malhotra manshion being pampered by raj and neyo!!  With raj, neyo and Manik's care she recovered soon!!! But on Raj's request she stayed for a whole week at malhotra manshion!!!

         Nandini also enjoyed their company!!! She felt home!!! She yet use to talk to her amma and appa at night, but now with somewhere peace in her heart!!! Her equation with fab4, navya and abhi had also changed!! She was abhi and alya's baby doll!!! So she was choti for Dhruv and mukti, toh she was bestie of navya and cabir!!! Whereas for Manik she was slowly becoming his everything!!! The roots of love were growing deeper with each passing day!!! Somewhere Manik had started accepting it's love, but fear yet sometimes conquered his mind!!!

       After almost a week Nandini was going back to her house but with a promise to spent every weekend at Malhotra manshion and she lovingly accepted that!!!

         That evening after Nandini left, fab5 was practicing music, they had their concert in next 3 days!!!

Cabir:-" Guyz, let's take a break, I am hungry!!!"

Alya:-" When are you not cabir??"

Dhruv:-" I will order pizza's for all of us!!"

        Meanwhile mukti gets a call from Nandini!!!

Mukti:-" Hi choti!!"

Nandini:-" Hi mukti!!! Did I disturb you??"

Mukti:-" Waise toh you have the whole right to disturb me, but presently you dint!!!"

Nandini:-" Howz the practice going??"

Mukti:-" It's going awesome!!"

Nandini:-" Acha mukti, I just called up to inform you that final draft of the interior for your house is ready, whenever you guyz free we can sit up and discuss!!"

Mukti:-" Woohh!!! I am excited!! The day after the concert shall be fine with us, as it is a Sunday!!!"

Nandini:-" Cool then, we will meet up that day!!"

Mukti:-" Done deal!!"

Nandini:-" Chalo, I got to go I have a meeting will catch with you later on!! Bye!!"

Mukti:-" Bye choti, take care!!"

       They hung up the call!!

Cabir:-" What yaar mukti, you could have given the call to somebody, who was dying to talk to her!!"

Manik:-" She is busy cabir!!! She has a meeting to attend!!"

Cabir:-" Ohh, toh schedule is updated!!"

Alya:-" Btw, I am so excited, even baby doll will be there for our concert this time!!"

Dhruv:-" Has anyone invited her??"

Manik:-" No one is inviting her!!"

All together shout:-"WHAT!!"

Cabir:-" Have you lost it??"

Alya:-" Why will baby doll not come??"

Mukti:-" No no, I want her!!"

Dhruv:-" I am toh inviting her!!"

Manik:-" Guyz, relax!! I never said that she is not coming, it's just none of us are inviting her!!"

Cabir:-" Please do the honours to elaborate your point!!"