Note!!!

Hello friends,

First of all thank you so much for showering love for this story!!! I was very doubtful about this story, because I had started this when I was pretty low and had lost my touch in writing, but surprisingly you guys are awesome and have showered the same love on this story as my other stories!!!

I know everyone is eagerly waiting for the next update, and my this note is not going to be welcomed much😂😂, but I know you guyz are understanding!!!

Friends, I have my CA exams just few days away, like very few days literally!!!! And on top of that I am not at all prepared for my exams, so I will be taking a break from whatpadd!!!!

I have written the next few parts, so don't worry I am never going to discontinue any story of mine!! I have always completed my stories and so for this one also I will!!!

I shall be back after a month, hopefully with a super awesome update!!

Till then wish me luck for my exams, and just pray that I can study well, so that my exams goes well!!!

And now on suggestions side, I have never planned any villian or grey shade in this story!! Like soha and Harshad are there, but I have thought of just simple in between glimpse of them that to just for the story to move ahead!!! I had initially planned no negative drama and a pure clean story, so let me know is anyone interested in negative drama like a proper villian types, as the majority wins the decision may be taken!!!

Be safe everyone!! Stay safe and healthy!!!

Thank you for the cooperation in advance!!!

Love,
Nia 💕💕