Part 4:- He recognises me!!!

Nandini had joined fab4, navya and abhi for the party!! Manik had just left to meet other guest!!!

Manik was always confused with the fact that does she recognises him??? His heart always knew that ofcourse she does, but a mere fact that she knows fab5 gave him that confirmation!!! Bcz fab5 was formed within a year of they leaving school i.e in their 12th grade, they had launched their first album!!! And ofcourse he was famous in school as well....nandini wouldn't have forgotten him in a year atleast....that was too quick to forget Manik malhotra!!!!

Otherside, nandini was with gang!!! Now it was the first time that Manik Malhotra had introduced someone to their family and friends, now kuch toh gadbad hai, the gang knew this!!! So the detectives did come into action!!!!!

Cabir:-" So nandini, you collaborating with Manik for Oberoi's project???"

Nandini:-" Yes I am!!"

Mukti:-" How is it to work with him??"

Nandini:-" We are yet to start with our work mukti!!!! We have just locked the deal yesterday!!! But I am sure, it will be a great experience!!"

Navya:-" I don't know if it will be great or not, but it is definitely going to be a long one!!"

Nandini got confused by navya's words, but choose to just let it go for time being!!!

Cabir to Mukti in ears:-" They don't know each other and direct entry into malhotra manshion???" He says being shocked!!!

Mukti:-" Daal me pakka kuch to kaala hai!!"

Navya comes from behind:- "Puri daal hi kaali lag rahi hai muje toh!!"

Someone impressing Manik in just a single meeting, something dint sound correct for the gang....they felt they were missing something!!! Before gang could interrogate more, Harshad came there, to clear all the confusions of the gang!!!!

Harshad khurana

The biggest enemy of manik since school times!!! Always want to be the best, but that place is reserved for Manik!!!! Brother of soha khurana!! Been to the same school with Manik and nandini, and same college as that of Manik and fab5!!!!

Harshad:-" Omg!!! This is not less than a suprise!! Whom do I meet??? Nandini Murthy, the chasmish and nerd of our school!!! What are you doing here, in manik's party??? I don't remember you and Manik ever being friends in school!!! And ofcourse you and Manik being friends is next to impossible!!!! Manik must have toh not even recognised you!!! So what are you doing in the party???"

          Harshad was mocking nandini, whereas others were suprised at the piece of information they received, Manik and nandini are school friends??? But what confused the gang was why were these school friends Mr. malhotra and Ms. Murthy now???? Were they ever school friends or just random classmates??? The gang definitely had lots of questions, but currently their priority was to handle Harshad!!! They dint knew what Manik and nandini shared, but Manik introducing her to the gang was just enough for them to know that they definitely did share something!!!! Cabir was about to give it back to Harshad, but little did they knew, nandini Murthy was sufficient for Harshad Khurana!!!!