Part 15:- A step towards togetherness!!

Hello friends,

Hope everyone is doing fine???

This is going to be a filler update...but after this we have something intresting coming up!!!

I promise by this weekend we will have the next update!!!!

After spending a lot of time on the hill top, finally they decided to return!!!

Manik:-" Ms.guide can I drive now??"

Nandini:-" Ofcourse you can!!"

      With Manik driving and Nandini on passenger seat, they were returning back!!!

Nandini:-" Manik, why did you get me to malhotra manshion!!! You could have dropped me at my place!!!"

Manik directly looking into her eyes:-" After such a wonderful day, I don't want to miss you tomorrow evening!!!"

     Nandini blushes at this and Manik smiled seeing his effect on her!! Nandini by now had one room in malhotra manshion as she generally spends her weekends here!!! They both move towards their room!!!

Manik:-" Nandini, I seriously had the best day of my life!!"

Nandini:-" It was like a dream day for me as well!!"

     Saying this she goes to her room, whereas Manik was yet rooted at his place!!! He was shocked and confused!! Was she giving him indirect hints of she liking him??? It was becoming difficult for Manik to decode these hidden meanings of her sentence....but never the less he was happy!! First his heart and now mind both had accepted his love for her, whereas secondly his heart was somewhere postive about her feelings as well, but mind always messes you up!!!! Isn't it???

     Otherside Nandini blushing hard went to her room!!! It was indeed like a dream come true for her to spent a day with your crush!!! She by now had understood that Manik meant a lot to her!!! Slowly and slowly he was becoming her life!!! But poor soul, nobody was their to explain her that this feeling is called love!!! So inspite of loving Manik deeply, she just couldn't name it as love!!!

      Both of them slept peacefully with each other in their dreams!!! Next morning Nandini woke up early and she seemed to be very fresh!! So she decided to make breakfast for everyone!!! This was now her only family and she would love doing such things for her only family!!!

     Raj and neyo came down for breakfast, Manik was yet getting ready!!!

Neyo:-" Are shanti tai, today you cooked so much...any special occasion????"

Shanti:-" Today the food is not made by me madam!!"

Raj:-" then who made it??"

Nandini comes out with gajjar ka halwa in her hand:-" I made it!!"

Raj immediately gets up and hugs her:-" Are sweetheart you here?? It's definitely a good morning for us now!!!"

Nandini:-"It was late yesterday night, so Manik got me here!!"

Neyo:-" He finally did some good thing!!! But baccha why did you cook?? Shanti tai would have made whatever you would have asked for!!"

Nandini:-" I know aunty!!! But I wanted to cook for you all today!!"

Neyo:-" Chalo not a problem!!! Whatever you wish for!!"

      Manik was coming down when he could hear all these things happening!!! He was smiling proudly!!! The way she god molded with his family was something any guy would dream for his girl!! There was no doubt that his family and friends were going to love her more than him, but then that is what he wanted!!! He would never get jealous at this fact, infact he would always be satisfied and proud of this fact!!!