Part 7:- The Talks

Hello friends,

Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!!! Hope you all had a great and safe Diwali!!! May the light of Diya take away all the darkness in your lives!!! HAPPY DIWALI 🌟🌟

Hope you enjoy this update.......     

                The dinner was a fun affair at Malhotra's today!!! After dinner, everyone left for their respective places except cabir who had planned to spent the night at Malhotra manshion!! He needed some clarifications and moreover he knew his friend needed tonight's talk!! It's been long Manbir had their time, some heart to heart talks were the need of the hour!!!

       After everyone left Manik was sitting near the pool, playing his guitar!!! There was a soothing peace in the atmosphere!! Seeing Manik there, cabir came to him with a bottle of beer!!! Manik wasn't suprised, he knew why his friend had chosen to stay today!!! He knew that cabir knew him better than anyone else knew him!!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cabir:-" Playing such a soothing tune, not had yaar!!!"

Manik:-" What else do you want!! A beautiful night, shinning stars, a bottle of beer and a friend like you!! Automatically an awesome tune would come out!!!"

Cabir:-" But I found the tune romantic!!! So in this soothing night, whose the inspiration behind this romantic tune?????"

Manik:-" Tu hai na!!! Meri janeeman, my love!!"

Cabir:-" Oh this is the first time in 7 yrs, seeing me you have played something romantic!!"

Manik:-" I found you romantic for the first time yaar!!"

Cabir:-" Don't try to be this cheesy, wouldn't suite you!!"

Manik:-" Acha ok!!"

Cabir:-"So nandini it is???"

Manik innocently:-" What nandini???"

Cabir:-" The inspiration behind today's tune!!"

Manik avoiding cabir's gaze:-" No yaar Nothing like that!!"

Cabir:-" High time bro!! Accept it!! You feel something for her!! And if I am not wrong, which ofcourse I know I am not, this feeling isn't just two days old, when you have meet her AGAIN!!! (He pressurized on again to let Manik know, it's high time!!!) This is a long feeling, may be bottled up for 7 long years or more!!"

Manik:-" Nothing can be kept hidden from your detective eyes na???"

Cabir:-" Exactly!! Why do you even try??? You should have known, I am the most matured one amongst all of us!!"

Manik:-" Nautanki!!"

Cabir:-" Chal ab bata!! You know you need this!!"

Manik:-" Ok!! So yes NANDINI MURTHY, a name which I have always admired!!! My first or you can say only crush - Nandini Murthy!!! I am telling you she is a heck of a girl!! Just being a mere school time crush, she had set the standards of crush in my life so high, that none girl could reach her setted crush standards also!!"

My crush has A Crush On Me!!!!💕💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें