Part 8:- Known strangers!!!

Hello friends,

How is everyone doing???

Does anyone remember me?? Hope you all remember this story???

Btw Thanks to each one of you'll for the good wishes for my exams!!!! I couldn't reply each one you personally back then, but thnx a ton!!!!

Also a big time thanks to new readers for all my stories.....I have seen the number of readers have increased to a greater extent....so thnx a ton to all new readers....n sorry I couldn't reply personally!!!!

Coming to the story, I am back will try updating regularly from Jan 2021!! I had written few updates before exam will update them soon now!!!

Before continuing, any experience of your crush having a crush on you????😉

So here we go......

The new day arrived with hopes!!! Both Manik and Nandini woke up with a smile on their face!!! Manik was happy by his realisation of Nandini being more than a crush, whereas Nandini was yet confused but she had a satisfactory smile as well!!!

Manik getting ready comes down for breakfast!!!

Manik:-" Good morning everyone!!!"

Cabir:-" Wow!!! You look pretty fresh for today morning!!"

Manik:-" Yes!! Because I am happy and the reason is known to you!!"

Cabir:-" Ohhh!! So the kid is grown up now??"

Manik:-" Yes!! But graduation is pending!!"

Cabir:-" No my boy!!; Graduation is done, PHD is pending!!!"

Raj shouts :-" Neyo!!! Get PHD forms from space academy!!"

Cabir:-" No uncle!! This PHD cannot be done from space academy!!"

Raj:-" So Nandini academy would work???" Raj blurts out!!!

Neyo gives Raj angry looks!!!

Manik:-" Stop giving those looks to dad maa!!! You guys really think I am dumb enough to not understand what's happening here since yesterday morning??? The reason for your yesterday's dinner party.... wasn't difficult to guess guys!!!"

Neyo:-" Fine!!! Since you know everything, cut the crap and tell us everything!!!"

Manik:-" Listen mom, dad carefully!!! Yes, I like Nandini!!!"

Raj:- " Woohhh!!! Finally!!! Neyo before your son changes mind call the pandit!!"

Manik:-" You are free to give him looks now maa!!!"

Raj:-" What??! Don't you want this???"

Neyo:-" Raj, its not just him, it's even her!!"

Manik:-" Exactly dad!! I just like her, I yet have to know her!! There are somethings which I need to do for her!! I need time dad!! I need time to make both of us a proper US!!"

Neyo:-" I am proud of you beta!! God bless you!!"

Raj:-" Manik she is lonely!!! Give her some time of yours!!! She needs attention my son!!"

Manik:-" I will dad!! I promise!!"

Raj:-" You better take care!! Because a tear from my daughter's eyes and you will see what Raj Malhotra is!!!"

Manik:-" Already I shall assume that I am adopted!!!"

Raj:-" She is a pure soul Manik, just like you!! She is craving for love!!! The kid in her is lost somewhere, get that back!!"