Part 5:- Google won't know....

Hello friends,

I know I am super super late, but then my last days at office were going on before a One and half months ka break, so had lots n lots of work!! But now I am off the job, hopefully will be updating regularly, mostly twice a week!!!!

So let's begin.........

   The party had ended and Manik and Nandini had slept in peace, knowing that they recognise each other!!!!!

      The happiness of your crush recognising you is definitely an amazing feeling....bt the happiness of your first crush recognising you is mind-blowing feeling!!!! Same had happened with manik and Nandini, they have always been two opposite poles, different in everything, but they forgot one Simple thing opposites attract!!!! Don't they???

       The New day arrived with smiling faces!!! Manik was happy, since he was going to meet Nandini today, otherside Nandini had some positive vibes today!!! Messing up his whole wardrobe Manik got dressed in the best formal wear that he had, even Nandini wasn't looking less than a diva!!!!

One side Jr. Malhotra was fully excited, toh other side Sr. Malhotra was sulking!!!

Raj:-" This is not fair neyo!! This is cheating!!!"

Neyo:-" I called you twice in the party saying it is important, but you were busy in your own world with your clients!!!"

     Meanwhile, cabir who stays next to Malhotra manshion just arrived!!!

Cabir:-" What's up oldie??? Why is today morning, this sulking mode on!!!"

Raj:-" Because I couldn't meet your sautan yesterday!!! You all met this is cheating!!!"

Cabir:-" Oh!!! Then sulking is correct!!! Btw did I tell you??? I have approved my sautan!!!"

Neyo:-" Same pinch, even I have approved your sautan!!!"

     Meanwhile even Manik comes down!!!

Manik:-" Whose been approved for what???"

Raj in sulking tone:-" His sautan!!!"

       As soon as Raj says this cabir starts coughing!!!

Manik:-" What's wrong with you cabir!!! Here have some water!!!"

     Neyo gives angry glares to Raj to shut him up!!!

Manik:-" So dad, what were you saying???"

Neyo:-" Dad nahi!! I was saying something!!! Today everyone is coming for dinner to Malhotra manshion!!! So be here on time!!"