Chapter 18:- The need of the hour!!

Hello friends,

Howz everyone doing??? Hopefully fine!!!

I know I am taking a lot of time to update.....but unfortunately I am not able to write... something or the other comes up!!! I am very sorry for that!!!!

I had written two parts of this story before going on a break from whatpadd.... i shall be uploading both the parts by this weekend!! The story won't get it's closure from these two parts Ofcourse....but it will reach the point where it is to be reached..... acceptance of love!!!!!

Happy reading!!!!!!  

Manik had known something was off with Nandini since yesterday night, but he could not understand what!!! He wanted to go to her....ask her, but the way she was shutting him down since yesterday night....he feared!!! He dint want to loose out the special relation he had with her!!! He dint fail to notice that she was pretty normal with everyone except him and that's what had triggered fear in him!!! He was pretty disturbed that day, rapping his work early he just went to the beach in the evening instead of home!!!!

       Otherside peace was far away from Nandini as well, she was highly disturbed and the reason for her being disturbed was obvious MANIK MALHOTRA!!!! She knew that it wasn't here mere crush on Manik, it was something more but what she could not figure it out!!!  But she wasn't at fault in not figuring it out, she never had anyone to discuss about her feelings with!! The only best friend she had is Manik and she couldn't discuss about him with him only!!! She was badly missing her appa!!! She wanted to talk to him, she wanted him to clear her confusion, make her realise her confused feelings!!! But alas....was that even possible????

             After coming from Sharma's office, she tried to keep herself busy with orphanage kids, but she was failing badly!!! Finally getting tired she sat in the orphanage garden gazing the stars, wishing for her delima's to be answered!!!

     How can her stars keep her heartfully made wish unanswered!!! It was time for her to realise what Manik means to her!!!

Voice:-" It's a beautiful scene to witness a star gazing another star a rare one!!"

Nandini:-" Aunty you here??"

         Stars had answered her wish in the form of NEYONIKA MALHOTRA!!! You may have many friends, but doesn't a girl always need a mother to be her friend to clear her teenage delima's???  And so here was her mother, neyonika malhotra to have the much needed talk of the hour!!!!

          Otherside Manik was at the beach finding his own peace!!! He was expecting waves to take away his anexity!!!

Voice:-" The noice of the wave is the most peaceful sound, isn't it???"

Manik:-" Dad, you here??"

               A guy always needs a mother most of the time, but somethings only a dad in the form of a friend can explain better, isn't it??? Raj Malhotra knew the havoc that situations had created in his son's mind and so he was here  to have the much needed talk of the hour which could give his son peace!!!

        Neyonika settled on grass with Nandini!!!!

Nandini:-" Aunty, why are you sitting here down, come let's go in and sit comfortably!!"

Neyo:-" Why?? This is beautiful, I like here!!"

Nandini:-" As you wish aunty, but you here at orphanage???"

Neyo:-" Thought of having some ME time with my daughter!!"

         Nandini knew that she was always considered as daughter by elder Malhotras, but this one sentence of neyonika made her feel belonging to someone!! She somewhere knew she can open up to neyo... being just HER mother!!! She smiled at neyo!!!