Part 2:- He is yet the same, She is changed!!

Hello friends,

I am overwhelmed with the response that I got for the first part!! I dint knew this common topic story would interest everyone so much!!!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful response for the first part!!!! I hope with progress in story it will just increase!!!❣️❣️

Without wasting much time, here we go.........

                The days were going normal, manik was busy in his world and nandini and her team were busy in preparing rough ideas for infinity project!!!

Manik:-" Aman, what about the presentations which we had called for interiors???"

Aman:-" Mr.sinha has finalized the top 2, one is ofcourse khurana industries and second is forevers!!!"

Manik:-" Forevers!!! Intresting name!!"

Aman:-" The owner is as well sir!!! Such a brilliant presentation she gave!!"

Manik:-" Is it??? But then for the final selection, I don't want the owners to give the presentation!!! Let their staff handle!!!"

Aman:-" Sir the final round is suppose to be your selection round and you don't want the owner to be present???"

Manik:-" A company na aman is handled by the owner, but it works because of its staff!! I want to see if the owner has trained the staff in a way to handle things!!!"

Aman:-" Ok sir!! As you wish!!!"

Meanwhile here in forevers nandini was sitting in her cabin!!!

Nandini to herself:-" The presentation went good, but I wish I could have seen him!!! Crazy heart!!!"

Nandini was having her own thoughts of having one glimpse of manik, when she receives a call!! She talks and keeps the call being happy and disappointed as well!!!

Nandini to herself:-" This manik malhotra has always been tough nut to crack!! He doesn't want the owner to give the presentation!!! Doesn't he understand, this stupid heart of mine wants to see how does my crush look after years!!! No not that I have not seen him on T.V., I do stalk him on social networking sites as well, but then in the name of presentation once could have atleast met!! But no Mr. malhotra doesn't want to owner!!! Stupid!!!"

She thinks being disappointed!!!

Nandini:-" Juhi you will lead the presentation!!!"

Juhi:-" Omg!!! Mam really!!! Thank you so much!! Finally I will be able to see the Greek god live!!!"

Nandini murmurs:-" After snatching away my chance!!!"

Juhi:-" Mam, did you say anything??"

Nandini:-" It's presentation you are going for, don't just drool over him!!!"

Juhi leaves and nandini continues her work!!!! The next day came with new hopes and may be even new beginnings!!! Beginning of something beautiful!!!!

In infinity architectures the staff of khurana's and forevers was giving their presentations!!! Manik was impressed by both their ideas....but then uniqueness is what manik was looking for and he found that in forevers presentation!!!!

Manik:-" Ms.juhi!!! Congratulations forevers bags this project!!!"

Juhi:-" Really sir??? Are you serious???" She asks being excited!!!"

Manik:-" I never joke about work ms.juhi!!!"

Juhi:-" Sorry sir!!! I just got excited!!"

Manik:-" Aman have a word with Ms.juhi and fix my meeting with the owner today itself if possible!!"