Part 3:- Will she come???

It was as if one of those lucky days for Manik and Nandini, after all both had met their first crush!!! First crush is someone hard to forget!! Crushes are random and they fade away with time, but every first thing has its own importance!!!!!!

            Same was with manik and Nandini!!! Both dint talk for once in whole life till date, but being their respective first crush...they never did forget each other!!!! But after 7 Yrs both had their own perspectives about each other, they both were of the opinion that the other doesn't recognise him/her!!! But we're they correct????

              Manik had many reasons to celebrate today, but the one that topped was...he had met her!!!! Smiling and humming a song he reached home, where he was welcomed by his friends and parents!!!

Raj instantly hugged Manik:-" You don't know how happy I am today!!! Your every achievement brings us pride!!! Congratulations my son!!!"

     Neyo also hugs him!! She had happy tears in her eyes!!

Cabir:-" Manik!! Meri Jaan!! I am so so proud of you!! Naam roshan kar diya tune mera!!!"

Manik:-" Are sweetheart!! Tera naam roshan karne toh I have worked this hard!!"

Cabir:-" Saachi!!! I know you have loved me the most!! Kuch bhi kar sakta hai tu mere pyaar ke liye!!"

Manik:-" Chal hatt nautanki!!"

Mukti:-" Manik, this was a big win ha??"

Manik:-" Thank you Mukti!!"

Alya, Dhruv and Abhi also congratulated him!!!

Navya:-" Manik, this calls for a celebration ha??"

Alya:-" And this time a bigger one!!"

Raj:-" Ofcourse!!! I am throwing a party tomorrow!!! Cabir and Navya, chalo get going for doing preparations!!!"

Cabir:-" Are ofcourse uncle!! After all it's my loves party!!"

Abhi:-" Aunty seeing cabir with manik may be girls get afraid of him not being straight and don't come near Manik!!"

Neyo:-" Right even I feel the same!!"

Alya:-" Aunty the problem is your son doesn't let any girl come near him!!"

Cabir:- "Exactly!!! Are aunty, I protect my love from all those evil girls!! And here you all are just doubting my love for him!!!" He says with fake tears!!!

Manik:-" You are impossible!!"

          Teasing and celebrating manik's success with some planning for tomorrow's party, all leave for their respective homes!!!

           Manik was also resting in his room starring at the ceiling and recalling the days events!!!

           With a smile playing on his lips he thinks:-"  she is yet that innocent, fragile....like a delicate flower!!! But her eyes, why was the shine missing??? In school she use to spend most of her times with books, but comeon I know she was full of life!!! Small things meant happiness for her!!! So what's changed now??? I want to know her....I want to be friends with her...damit I always wanted to be friends with her!!!! I want that shine back in her eyes!!!! But is all this possible??? I have a doubt that she did recognise me, but if she did, why am I not Manik and Mr. Malhotra??? Can I ever be her friend?? Will she accept my friendship???"

          Little did Manik knew that even she was in the same confusion!!!

          The case with Nandini was no different, even she was thinking about days events only:- " Meeting your crush, talking to him is really a special feeling!!!  But being friends to him??? Is that possible??  Specifically when he doesn't even recognise you??? Comeon think with brains Nandini instead of heart he is The Manik Malhotra, and you are just Nandini friendship is not possible???"