Chapter 8 [confession]

You woke up to the interaction of someone touching your forhead no touch was'nt the word it felt more like a kiss you sat up scanning your dark bedroom to see anyone there but there was nothing but darkness you had that same feeling again like last night that someone was watching you. You tried to sleep but could'nt you felt uneasy thinking that someone might come after you soon enough you drifted back to sleep.

Time skip

You were walking down the hallway for some reason you felt lost you did'nt know where tou were going until you accidentally bumped into a purple haired boy he had eyebags below his eyes and his hair was fluffy "i'm so sorry" was all you could say and you immediately went pass him and head to your classroom. When you got to class you did'nt make any eye contact with anyone you just sat at your seat next to denki. After class has ended you were disturbed by kirishima who knew you fell asleep during class "hey y/n can you meet me at the cherry tree after school" he said with a smile on his face. "Sure" you said tgen you realised it was already lunch time "anyways kiri i'm just gonna go get lunch" you exit the classroom and head to the cafeteria when you got there you grabbed your food and took a seat alone. Soon bakugo aproached you "hey y/n why you sittinf alone!?" You looked up only to see bakugo holding his tray of food "oh uh i don't really have anyone to sit with haha" all of a sudden he placed his tray on the table. You just stared at him blanky due to the sudden reaction "what you looking at d-d-dumbass can't i eat with you"he said while trying to hide his blushyou smiled at him and gave him a little giggle

Kiriahima pov:
Oh look its my sweet little y/n she's eating how cute wait is that bakugo what is he doing with my y/n he's talking to her how dare he! He's not suppose to be with my y/n oh bakugo your gonna go down tonight haha.

It was the last lesson of the day and you were tired soon enough you were daydreaming you then felt a pair of eyes looking at your direaction it felt like those eyes wanted to harm you. All of a sudden your thoughts were interupted by the bell signalling that school has ended. You got out of your seat,grab your bag and head out of the classroom. You walked towards to the cherry tree that Kirishima said to mwet at as soon as you got there you saw him he was looking slightly nervous and yet excited "hey kiri why do you wanna meet me here?" You asked him "you see y/n i uh how do i say this...look y/n i like you for a very long time already and i was wondering if you would want to ve more than friends it's okay if you don't want to though"you were shocked when you heard him said that you did'nt know what to say and became a huge blushing mess "i.....uh kiri i w..w..ould very much like to b..be m...more than f..f.riends heh" as you stuttered "wait does that mean were a thing now 👀" as kiri said excitedly. You nod your head in reaponse all of sudden you were pulled into a hug by kirishima's chest as you two stood there hugging each other.

After your hugging session with kirishima , he decided to walk you back home once you got back home kirishima pulled your head towards his and gave you a kissed on the cheek as he whispered to your ear "i love you pebble~" you soon became a mes and could'nt stop blushing and you were unable to speak properly as you were stutteting with your words "gah kiri!!!" You gave a kiss on the cheek before he left as soon as he was out of sight you entered your house and got ready for bed once you were done you hopped onto your bed and scrolled through social media and soon drifted to sleep.

Kirishima's pov:
As soon as i parted from y/n i head back home and changed into a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie i was about to get rid of bakugo that night as darkness fell i snuck out of the window and head to the place where bakugo lives. As soon as i got there i put a cloth which was contaminated by some form of chemical on his face when i assured he was unconscious i took him with me out of the house and brought him to my cabin that i built in the forest where me and my sweet y/n will live in together i tied bakugo to a chair with chains making sure it was tight enough so he would'nt be able to move knowing him that he would use his quirk i injected him with some anti quirk drug that would prevent him from using his quirk for a few days at least.

Bakugo's pov:
I pryed open my eyes unaware of my surroundings my vision was blurry and i could'nt recall anything that happened once i steafied my vision i notice that i was'nt in my own room in fact i was in a cold and dark room the only light there was came from the moonlight that was shining through the window i tried moving my limbs but was unable to they were tied up by chains and these chains are fucking heavy for gods sake as i struggled to free myself from the chains i tried using my quirk but they were gone. As soon as i heard the door open i stopped moving i was then greeted by a maniacal laughter "oh katsuki bakugo your struggles are jsut music to my ears~~" said a sadistic voice which was somewhat familiar "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want from me you maniac bastard!!" I yelled "aww bakugo thats not a nice way to greet your best bro i was expecting at least a hi " that voice it was kirishima's "kirishima what the fuck happen and why the fuck am i here" i quetionef him "oh bakugo you see you have wronged me and i would have to punish you for that" he said sounding like a fucking sadist "what on earth did i fucking do" he turned around and his expression has changed it looked deadly it looked like it could kill anyone his eyes was even glowing and his mouth was grinning from ear to ear "oh bakugo your so naive since your that dumb i might as well tell you what you did wrong" "hey bastard i'm not dumb!" I yelled at him he just chuckled seriously what is wrong with this dude he need to go to the fucking mental hospital "you bakubro what you did was that you talked to my sweet y/n and i don't like that" what the fuck this dude is nessed up i just talked to her and he kidnapped me what thr fuck bro "all i did was talk to her and you had to kidnap me for doing so what in the actual fuck arw you insane or something kirishima!?" I asked out of nowhere he started laughing like a maniac "oh bakugo not only that you also have a crush on her it's so obvious that you like her and i can't let yoy get away with it especially if its my sweet y/n" he whispered the last few words in my ear damn this dude is crazy as hell "now for your punishment your gonna be tortured until i chose to kill you"he said with a smile as i look at him walking to a tray of tools "oh which one should i pick pliers, a sledgehammer or the knife that i used to stab Uraraka in the stomach oh look what if i hammered some nails into your fingers one by one does'nt it sound great bakubro" as he turned around with a huge smile i did'nt respond to him honestly i did'nt even know how to fucking respond to a fucking maniac i can't believe my friend was an insane person killed Uraraka i swear if i make it out alive im making sure this shit gets reported. "Anyways lets start with the project now shall we the faster we move one the faster your pain will end is'nt that right bakubro........silence huh oh well we shall see if you could remain that silent once i start hammering these nails in your fingers"

Kirishima's pov:
I grab one of the nails and aim it at bakugo's index finger as i started slamming the hammer against the nail i could hear painful groans coming from him honestly i was enjoying it his pain was my pleasure "aww bakugo are'nt you gonna be in pain why don't you stop being prideful for a moment and just let it go i know you want to scream because of pain so just do it" as i said taking pleasure from his painful ecpression as i continued to hammer the nails into each of his fingers his groans slowly became into screaming "AH FUCK KIRISHIMA THAT SHIT HURTS AS HELL AHH FUCK YOU LITTLE SHIT" he could'nt stop yelling and kicking his legs once i was done hammering the nails i took a good look of what masterpiece i have created blood was dripping everywhere from his hands oh how satisfying it is i could'nt help but smile "well well well looks like your one of my best creation bakugo" i dragged him out of his chair and brought him to the basement where Uraraka's body was sadly her head was gone how pathetic i chained bakugo on a stick for support making sure he is jn a standing position once i made sure thw chains were tight enough i checked his pulse to make sure he was still alive apparantly he was but most probbably unconscious since he lost alot of blood i left the room and locked it as i xited the forest i.

I snuck back into my room and quickly changr and washed my blood stained clothes luckily the blood was'nt noticeable i quickly head out on my way to visit my y/n like what i always do everynight. When i got there y/n was fast asleep awww look how cute my baby shark is I pulled myself closer to her and took a big whiff of you scent you smelt so good i'm so glad your finally mine now that i know no one can take you away from me we can spend every second together and whoecer dares to steal you away i will make sure they regret it.

A/n: omg haiii happy new year and all i know is that i aint ready for school 🌚🌚