chapter 30 [choice]

"Y/N I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" yelled the voice of your boyfriend it felt as if you have never seen him for years eventhough you have just saw him a few weeks ago. "Todoroki!" You yelled back as Kirishima immediately pushed you away from Todoroki, he was about to get a hold of you when Kirishima separated both of you, he was'nt going to let you go he is not going to allow it not at all. "Go away Todoroki stop trying to steal her away from me!" as Kirishima yelled while "You were the one that kidnapped her I'm just getting her back not to mention you joined the league of villains which means she can't be with you!" As he snapped at Kirishima the two boys continued to fought which destroyed the hideout as pieces of cement started falling "shit the building is crumbling!" Yelled Bakugou "EVERYONE GET OUT NOW I REPEAT GET OUT NOW!" as Aizawa yelled at his students as everyone ran out into the streets for safety "wait where is todoroki?" asked one of them as they looked around trying to find him.

"Y/n come with me now and leave this bastard" todoroki said while offering his hand to you "what makes you think you can just as her to leave with you she's mine not yours!" As Kirishima stood in front of you, as you watched both of them activating their quirks as flames started to surround you there was no one you can call for help not even the LOV as they were underneath the pile of rubble and some fled away while the heroes and your classmates were outside. " y/n if you come with me I promise you that we would live a happily ever after! so just come with me now!" he demanded "sho... but I can't" you yelled back you were unable to make up you mind everything was a mess your mind was all messed up and you could'nt decide who you spend the rest of your life with todoroki or kirishima both of these two have treated you well and not to mention you liked them both why can't you just choose one its not that hard right? Right?... " why not y/n is it because you love that fucking psychopath?" he spat as he glared at kirishima with daggers in his eyes. "No....I'm just confuse and lost" you said "what do you mean by that y/n" as kirisha turned to face you. As you walked in between them acting as a barrier knowing the situation thats gonna happen you stood there to prevent them to fight. "Look I really love you both but I really don't know who to choose to spend the rest of my life with" as you continued to explain to the both of the boys who were truly in love with you.

"Oi nerd don't you think that half and half bastard is in trouble?" Bakugou yelled eventhough he does not consider todoroki his friend it does'nt hurt to care right yes Bakugou is concerned for todoroki since y/n is with him as well "oh uhm kaachan I'm not sure Mr Aizawa told us to stay here and as much as I really want to help him Iida keeps preventing me to do so." He explained "don't even try midoriya remember how badly injured you got last time?" As he gave midoriya the look. As the students along with some pros were gaurding the outside of the LOV just in case one of the villains try to escape.

"y/n look I'm not forcing you but please come with me and we will have the greatest time for the rest of our lives" as Kirishima said as his face had a twisted look on his face "y/n! Don't go with him he's just manipulating you to be with him!" As todoroki was about to come at Kirishima as you immediately place your hand in front of him to prevent him to set the area on fire. As both Kirishima and Todoroki kept glaring at each other.

Suddenly an explosion occured and the ceiling immediately fell as todoroki pushed you away as you both landed on kirishima while you three watched the ceiling fall on the ground causing a catastrophe "y/n are you alright!" as todoroki and Kirishima said in unison "what makes you think you are worthy of talking to her heck your not even her girlfriend anymore" kirishima boasted as he bacame arrogant which cause Todoroki to get more pissed "WON'T YOU EVER SHUT UP!" As he activated both his quirk and started attacking Kirishima causing the whole building to crumble soon pieces of cement came coming down at you, you were too weak due to the impact of todoroki's quirk suddenly a hard impact hit your head as thr world flashes before your eyes and everything went black. "Y/n! Wake up y/n! please wake up!" As todoroki shook your body "y/n?" as Kirishima ran towards you as Kirishima shook your body as well hoping that you would wake up "this is all your fault!" As Kirishima stood up activating his quirk and with fast speed he came at todoroki with a punch but todoroki immediately dodge it as both of them were now on their guard waiting who would attack first "what do you mean it's my fault" As todoroki questioned kirishima in an angry tone "you were the one that made y/n unconscious It's all your fault you fucking bastard!" As he ran towards his opponent and aimed at his face causing todoroki to fall to the floor soon the fight gotten more serious and the area was chaos passerbys were being nosy and decided to check out the fight between todoroki and kirishima and soon todoroki activated his flames and fire was soon spreading quickly and everyone were running away from the scene. " Todoroki where's y/n! " As Mr awizawa came to the fight "FUCK YOU TODOROKI THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! " And before he could attack todoroki, his quirk deactivated "wtf where is my quirk!? " As Todoroki took this chance and decided to knock Kirishima but failed as he stopped him.
"Where on earth am I" you said while your legs were trapped by some rubble "dang my legs are gonna be numb after I lift this thing up" As you attempt to lift the piece of Cement of your leg with your telekinesis apparently you failed as the was too heavy as you glance around looking for someone to help then you spot Mr Aizawa "Mr Aizawaaaa!! Can you help me here!!! " As he looked over at you and immediately rushed to you "y/n are you alright what happened? " As he lifted up the heavy piece of Cement.

"Mr Aizawa did you find her yet? " As one of the students, Mina came over "y/n oh my gosh are you alright! " As Momo and Mina came running to you. "Yes I'm fine don't need to worry about me" As you stood up. While all of you were walking, you came across Kirishima and Todoroki they were still fighting. You decided to head over them before one of them actually kills the other "y/n where are you going your injured! You can't go there it's dangerous! " As Momo kept asking you "Momo, I need to stop them before one of them dies don't you see that they both want to kill each other" You replied "but you could get injured even more or die" As you ignored her while Mina shook her head at her "don't bother Momo just let her be I know she can handle this. " As you limped towards the two boys fighting to their death against each other. "CAN BOTH OF YOU STOP! " As you came in between them and both of them stopped trying to kill each other for once. "Y/n are you alright! " Yelled todoroki "yes I'm fine who calm down I came here to settle this issue" As two boys walked closer shortening the distance among the three of you but not to close. " Y/n can we leave this guy is not worth our time if you leave with me now we can run away together and live a happily ever after" As Kirishima came closer "no y/n you should come with me you love me don't you we would always be together right? Let's just leave this maniac and we can live our lives normally" Todoroki spoke you were now in a tight spot you can't choose between these two men you loved them both but you could only choose one if only you could choose both but you can't since both of them would kill each other. As both Kirishima and Todoroki spoke "so y/n who do you choose? "

A/n:

Hi I know I haven't been posting that often but I am really stress abt school since I have my mid term exams coming up and may not post that often for the next two month hope y'all can understand but I will try to finish this story ASAP. Anyways tq for so much views on this story never knew it would blew up. Also stay hydrated and eat and if any of you have any exams coming up good luck 🍀