chapter 12 [summer vacation]

It has been a few weeks ever since you've been monitoring Kirishima and everything was going fine he was acting normally at least. Luckily the murderer did'nt kill anyone these past few weeks so we were allowed to go out for our summer vacation. Kirishima suggested to hangout this weeekend I asked where we would be goingbut he said it was a surprise.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ (ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ)

Kirishima's pov:

Now is the time to put my plan into action. I was gonna get rid of sero and denki tonight before me little date with y/n oh how wonderful it would be. I also took back bakugo's dead body and placed it in my basement as a collection along with Uraraka's. I snuck into denki's room and grabbed my poisoned cloth and wrapped it around his mouth i took his heavy body and dragged it to sero's room as i did the same to him. Once both of them were unconscious i held both of the bodies and head to the forest where the cabin was. Once i got there i head to my basement and tied both of them to a chair looks like they were both still unconscious. I prepared a table next to me and placed my tools on them making sure they were aligned properly oh how i can't wait to torture them later it's gonna be so fun. "Ughhh my head hurts and where am I" i turned to look denki was awake tch annnoying "ey yo kiri bro can you help me out im stuck" he said how naive can this dumb bitch be "CAN YOU SHUT UP!!?" I yelled at him he was pissing me off "woah there chill bro" he said with a hint of worry in his tone thats it i could'nt stand him anymore i took my pliers and plied out his teeth as he yelled in pain each time his teeth gets yanked out ahh the sound of his screams were so calming at this point i was a fucking psycopath but thats alright i was doing this for y/n my sweet sweet y/n "why are you doing this man" kaminari said as he struggled to talk. "You got close to y/n you even tried to ask her out! You know what Y/N BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME SHE'S MINE ALL MINE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I yelled as i moved on with the next torture method. I decided to put him up on my wall so i hammered his legs so he would'nt run away and place him against the wall i took some nails and my hammer and started to pound the nails into kaminari's skin he yelled and yelled and yelled it was peaceful. When i was done i wiped the wall since his blood stained it "now kaminari evrything will be alright for now" i said smirking at him " where the fuck am i" i heard sero said " oh goodie your awake too" i said smiling as i grabbed one of my sledge hammers and hammered his foot and proceed to do the same as what i did with kaminari. Once i was done i head out of the forest and went back to the dorm. I made sure to leave no traces of blood so that i won't get caught i cleaned my clothes and changed into a new set of clothings and head to sleep i can't wait for my date this weekend.

Ze next day

"Has anyone of you seen kaminari or sero i have'nt seen them all morning" said Mina "oh uhm kaminari said he went to attend a funeral while sero said he had to rush back home for family issues" Kirishima responded trying to not raise anyone's suspicion. "Oh thats sad" said mina. As everyone has finished changing into their uniform the class head out together and started walking to UA. You decided to walk with Todoroki that morning since you have been spending lesser time with him and he was your only good friend left and you wanted to maintain a good friendship with him. "Goodmorning sho!" You said he gave you an odd look "oh shoot i did'nt mean to call you sho it was just a nickname i came up with but i can continue to call you todoroki if you'd like." You said trying to hide your embarrassment. He smiled at you "uhm actually i really like that nickname if you can uhm can you continue to call me that?" He said with his face all pink."sureee sho" as you two head to school happily.

Shoto's pov (while walking with y/n):
I still can't believe she called me sho so cuteee I really like that nickname. I wish she would be my girlfriend instead of Kirishima she's just so perfect. She's kind hearted,soft and outgoing i just love everything about her. "hey sho whatya thinking about?" i flinched after hearing y/n speak shit i was not paying attention to what she was saying i was too busy thinking about y/n hope she's not mad "oh uhm i was just thinking about what to get for lunch later"i managed to blurt out. "silly sho lunch is in the afternoon and we have about four hours until its lunch time silly" she said her voice was so angelic. "hehe i was just really hungry" i replied back "here have this gronola bar if your hungry" as she handed me the strawberry flavoured snack. she's so caring I really love her but too bad she only sees me as a friend. I hope she and Kirishima would break up soon so she can be with me but she's just so happy with him. Why can't i just have her.