chapter 16[escape from murder]

As you, todoroki and aizawa were faced with kirishima all of you were trying to think of how to escape. "well,well,wel TODOROKI HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE MY Y/N AWAY HAHAHAHAHA OH HOW FUN THIS IS GOING TO BE! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME HAH IMPOSSIBLE! SHE'S MINEAND ONLY MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHA" as kirishima continued laughing and yelling like the pschopath he is todoroki immediately put up an ice wall as yo used your telekenises to lower all three of you down "hurry run he's insane!" yelled aizawa to the cops. As we all ran getting as far away from the cabin. Thankfully the paramedics who were with bakugou and sero had lef tif not they would have been in great danger. Suddenly there was an explosion and there was a bright orange flames where the cabin was, all of you fell from the sudden impact as you quickly got up and quickly ran as far as possible "Shit he's catching up and i dont think i will be able to catch up" as you huffed todoroki quickly carried you bridal style as he ran soon you and todoroki separeated from Aizawa as todoroki was still carrying you you turned your head as you saw kirishima at the back chasing after both of you like a maniac "OH TODOROKI DON'T THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY WITH MY PEBBLE REMEMBER SHE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!" as you and todoroki lost sight of him todoroki quickly climbed a tree with you on his back both of you decided to rest there hoping he won't find you both. Still tired from all the running you and todoroki decided to catch your breaths before he comes back once both of you were able to breathe normally you suddenly fell asleep well lets just say your sleep got ruined by your horrifying boyfriend at this point can you even consider him as your boyfriend afterall he killed five people "Where are you y/n come out please! I wanna see that adorable face of yours!" he yelled as you can see him walk by you, you and todoroki immediately covered your mouth in order to make as little noise as possible. "UGHHHHH pebble please come out i don't want you to be with stupid todoroki bastard" he said as he was walking around. you both were really trying hard not to make any noise until he leaves, once you saw him left you and todoroki sighed in relief "whew that was a close call" as you two sat there enjoying the peaceful breeze of the forest "GOTCHA!" you were grabbed by the waist by kirishima apparantly he has climbed up the tree that you and todoroki were in and have grabbed you as he squeezed you tightly "hahaha i've finally got you in my arms now pebble oh how i miss you so much" as he continued to hug you and kiss you, you tried to escape his grip you knew what you were doing was wrong you had to escape from his grip but it was impossible he was holding onto you so tightly. "now now pebble you can't escape from me now especially when there are people trying to take you away from me" he said as he picked you up bridal style and head over to some car huh never knew e has a car it was a long ass one looked more like a limo instead sheesh as he plopped you next to him, "you know where to go" said kirishima as you looked up you saw that kirishima had a driver damn never knew that he had these things. you continued to look out the window not wanting to face kirishima as you were unable to handle your thoughts since you tend to feel remorsefull everytime you looked at him and would be unable to handle your emotions since you felt that you were at fault when your friends died.The ride with you and kirishima was silent while you were looking out the window you saw flashing red lights followed by the cops yelling throught the megaphone (ya'know those movies where the cops chase them and the tell thwm to stop with the magaphone thingy yuh) "faster drive you slow ass motherfuck!" Kirishima was yelling at the driver while you covered your ears since the yelling was too loid for you to handle. Once the yelling has topped ypu found yourself in kirishima's arms "hey pebble i'm sorry abput ywlling earlier" as he craddled you into his arms.

"We're here! Pebble? Wakey wakey~" said kirishima said.

Kirishima's pov:
Oh looks like my y/n is asleep i picked her up into my arms and brought her into a house that my dad bought well since the house has not been use for years i decided to use it as a hideout for me and my little pebble as I place her gently on the bed and tucked her in, I locked all the windows and doors so that no one would be able to get in. The house is located far away from musutafa(the place where ua is idk i searched on google) in a deep forest which is a good thing.

------
As I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar surrounding. Huh? I remembered clearly that I was in a limo with kirishima but somehow i ended up on a bed. As i sat up to take a better look at my surroundings it was a plain and simple room it had a table at the corner and in the centre there was a coffee table and couch surrounding it with a soft and fluffy carpet underneath it. "Hey there pebble how did you sleep!" Kirishima said cheerfully while handing you a tray of your favourite food "it was good but where are we?" You asked "oh we're somewhere far away from UA's dorm so nobody would find us" he said smiling as you sat there and silently ate your food.

Y/N POV:
As i silently ate mt food i felt a bunch of feelings i felt as if i have betrayed my friends by dating kirishima eventhough he has killed five people. But eventhough he is a murederer i still love him i can't help bit my heart still beats for him. "Whats the matter pebble you don't like the food?" He said as he looked at you "huh oh no the food is good" to be honest his food is not bad it was edible at least-_- "then why do you seem so down" he asked "oh uhm.... you know just thinking" "about what?" His tone was different it was more serious shit i forgot he's a psycho that does'nt like it when his partner thinks about someone else besides them 🙄🤚 "oh uhm i was just thinking about you!" You said trying to not sound anything else besides happy. "Oh i was just thinking about you too!" He said as he smiled once you finished your food he took the tray and head out of the room after a short while he came back with a set of pajamas!? "Hey pebble is getting late now and i think we should rest go take this and shower then come back here alright" he said handing you the set of pajamas. As you head into the shower thinking about what you should do knowing that your boyfriend is a fucking possesive psycho or should I say yandere you know he won't let you go. Well anyways i guess i have to act normally around him that won't be tok hard since i do still love him alot. Once you were done you changed into your knew set of pajamas and place your dirty clothes into the laundry basket. You stepped out of the shower to be greeted by kirishima hughing you "pebble your finally done showering you take forever to shower!!" He whined as he kept hugging you, you then noticed that his hair was wet and his clothes has changed he was wearing a black tank top with some red shorts "come on now lets go cuddle and sleep" as he picked you up and place you on the bed as he pulled you towards him. You snuggled your face into his chest as he kisses your head not gonna lie you actually really love this side of him. As you two layed on each other you slowly drifted into sleep "goodnight pebble i love you" as he kisses your forehead.

A/n: ehhhhh 1.1k reads!? *Le happy noises* 谢谢 gracias 🥰 ありがとうございました (wtf am i doing with life) also for the next story im planning to write either a kenma×reader,kiribaku×reader,bakudeku×reader or dabi×reader idk can y'all help me decide which one to write next