chapter 4 (pool party 2)

It was the afternoon and you had nothing much to do you looked at your clock it was 1.30 pm you still had about 5 hours until the pool party since school ended early that day you were practically free.You then heard a knock on the door of your room you opened it and it was your cousin." Hey y/n whatcha doing" said the girl. "nothing much, anyways i'm hungry imma go get some food". You head downstairs to the kitchen and reached the cabinet to grab a box of strawberry flavoured pocky. Afterwards you head to the couch and watched some anime on the television.After finishing 3 episodes you decided that you would clean the house. you mopped the floor and wiped the tables and placed your dirty clothes into the washing machine.

By the time you were done it was already 5pm you then head to your the bathroom and took a shower and changed into some shorts and a cute shirt. you grabbed your swimsuit that you recently bought and placed in your bag along with your phone and wallet.

"Ready to go now?" said your cousin you nod your head and left your house with her.

Time skip

You both reached momo's house there was'nt that much people only tsu, your cousin,momo and you were only there. Youasked momo whether you could use her toilet to change into your swimsuit she agreed and you head to the toilet you changed into your dark blue swimsuit and head out back to the pool.
Since there was still time you and the rest helped momo touch up the light decorations. Soon the rest of your classmates started arriving one by one.
Kirishima and bakugo came together and not to mention they look hot in your opinion(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ then there was shoto ,Iida and midoriya. "Hey Deku you finally came!" Ochaco ran towards him and gave him a hug and you noticed that he started blushing really hard. Once everyone arrived except Mineta because of various reasons he was'nt invited uwu. Everybody started partying ._. except you. You just stood there watching everybody having a good time while you take small sips of your soda, Kirishima noticed how lonely you looked and decided to head over to you. "Hey there cutie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" you turned to face kirishima as he gave you a little wink you froze and started blushing really hard not to mention that he was really hot especially those abs (don't mind me being cringy af 🤡) "w-w- hat y-you mean m-me" you stammered a little as you were unable to handle how good he looks "yes you who else cutie" he gave another wink as he said which made you blushed really really hard "s-stop ittttt your making me blush (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞" kirishima gave out a little giggle at your reaction as he proceeds to give you a little headpat "shortie" you look up at him and glared at him "hmph i'm not short you dummie" you two chatted away while your classmates were having fun. Ochaco saw you and kirishima enjoying yourselves she got a little sad as she shipped you with todoroki 🥺 she then turned to look at todoroki and noticed he was staring at you she approached him and asked "Todoroki why don't you talk to Y/N" he faced the small brunette and shook his head"nah she's talking to Kirishima plus i don't want to interrupt them" he sighed and went to get a drink and Uraraka suggested to Shoto "why don't you talk to her when Kirishima leaves" he looked at Ochaco and shrugged and spoke "u-uh sure i guess". While you and Kirishima were talking Kirishima could'nt stop thinking how hot you looked in your swimsuit that he blushed it was'nt that obvious but you could see a tint of pink on his cheeks."h-hey you look really good tonight" kirishima said from behind. you started blushing again he started to tease you really hard "YOU LIL SHIT KIRISHIMA I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞" You yelled as you chased Kirishima acrossed the pool all of a sudden "Splash" you and Kirishima fell in the pool together luckily your classmates were having too much fun to notice. You and kirishima started laughing together "here lemme help you up" he said extending his hand to help you out from the pool. Todoroki saw what happened earlier and he got a little mad as he actually liked you.

kirishima's pov:
ack y/n san is so cute i can't believe that i'm actually spending time with her ack i'm so happy to finally talk to her she's so hot and awesome i can't wait for her to be mine *happy noises*

"Hey y/n i needa go to the washroom ok i'll be right back" kirishima gave you a little pat and left. Todoroki then approached you "h-hey y/n you look really h-hot today w-wait I MEAN YOU LOOK GOOD!!" you giggled at todoroki "hehe you look good too :)" todoroki blushed once you said that you two chatted away happily.

Todoroki's pov:
dang.. y/n is such a nice person she has a great personality and not to mention she's also good looking i'm so lucky that i get talk to her like this if only she could be my girlfriend.

While you and Todoroki were chatting happily Kirishima came back he saw todoroki and felt annoyed that he was talking to you he felt likw getting rid of him. Just as you and todoroki were talking he saw denki approaching you he got even more furious than usual since there were two other guys that are not him talking to you he wanted to get rid of them he wanted them gone.

kirishima's pov:

oh shoto and denki your taking something that's mine away you two should'nt be talking to y/n or else you will have to face the consequences Y/N MINE AND MINE ONLY hahAHAHAHAHA.

"yo dude you okay you laughing like a maniac bro" bakugo said to Kirishima "yes i'm fine don't need to worry"

Time skip

Once the party was over you and shoto walked back home together while you giys were enjoying the peaceful night walk you could'nt help but feel that someone was watching you. You turned around to check whether there was anyone but there was no one. "Is something wrong y/n?" you turn back to face todoroki "no its fine there's nothing wrong" you replied "you sure?" "y-yes its alrigh-" "Y/N WAIT FOR MEEEE" you turned to face the source of the voice it was Uraraka you forgotten that she was suppose to stay with you for this 2 weeks "o-oh whoops looks like i forgot you hehe" you teased her and you could tell she was'nt happy "YOU LEFT ME BEHIND" you guys laughed and walked back home together "anyways shoto you can go back now thanks for walking me back anyways" you gave him a smile and a little wave he blushed and pat your head "bye shortie~" . You and Uraraka walked back home together and she gave you a weird look "uhm... yes?" she smiled and said "I ship you with shotoooo you two would look so cute" you facepalm and told her to stop "by the way i know you like midoriya" Uraraka then staryed to blush.The rest of the journey home was just you guys teasing each other.

a/n: ello this is a slightly longer chapter i will try to publish more chapters do let me know if you like the story 😀 as this chapter was very cringy 🤡 adios