chapter 13 [idk what to name this]

"Uh...uhm.. h-hey kiri" you stuttered trying to keep calm you thought that he might kill you so uou tried to stay calm but instead he was smiling? "Oh pebble looks like you found my gift! I wanted to surprise you tomorrow but looks like you found it teehee!" He said with a cheery smile. The hell there are literally dead bodies on the wall. "Uhm kiri how did you get these?" I asked "oh i killed them why?" I could'nt believe my ears no this can't be true my boyfriend is'nt a murderer "why did you kill them i whispered i was too scared. "Oh well you see they were getting in the way of our relationship so i had to get rid of them" he said happily. What the heck he killed my cousin and my friends i can't date him he's a murderer b-but i love him what am i suppose to do i don't think i can hamdle this "kiri imma head back to sleep now alright" i said forcing a smile on my face. As i head up and entered the bedroom on the second story i covered myself with the warm blankets i soon felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around me "i love you pebble sweet dreams" kirishima said as he peck my cheek and continued to hug me. I wonder how long this relationship will last he is a murderer after all.

Le next day

As you and kirishima entered back to the dorm you were greeted by the girls "Y/N your back!!" Mina yelled as she gave you a hug "h-hey mina too t-tight" you said she released from her grip as you two chat. As you were walking with mina, Todoroki approached you "hey y/n can we talk for a sec." He said as you parted from Mina and left with him. Todoroki then stopped in the corner of a corridor "so y/n what happened with your date with Kirishima?" He spoke "oh uh nothing much we had alot of fun " you said. "Then why do you seem worried?" He ask in concern "oh is nothing really" you said "hey there pebble whatcha doing here!" Your conversation was just interupted by Kirishima. "Oh nothing shoto and I were just talking!" You said in response "oh ok". As you and shoto head back to your room you quickly changed and decided to do some work.

As you were laying in your bed you could'nt help but think about the dead bodies you saw at kirishima's cabin. You could'nt brimg yourself to believe that your boyfriend was the killer behind your friend's death. Their dead... their.... dead... its beacause of me....their....d..dead..because...of....ME... I AM THE REASON WHY THEIR DEAD THIS IS ALL MY FAULT WHY Y/N YOUR SO USELESS THEY WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU ITS ALL YOIR FAULT...nonononononoNONONONONO. IM USELESS WHY CAN'T I BE THE ON THATS DEAD.As tears fell from your face you were sobbing so badly and in the end you cried yourself to sleep.

The next day

You were just laying in your bed unable to move you did'nt dared to come out since you were unable to face you classmates after all you were the reason why your friends were dead. "Hey y/n we have to go to school" said mina coming from outside the door. You took a piece of paper and wrote "hey mina im not feeling too good so you can go to school without me :)" you slid the note underneath your door and head back to your bed to isolate yourself from the world. You just sat there thinking what you could do you were unable to revive your friends thats for sure you felt so guilty and started blaming yourself over and over again you could'nt help it and started screaming out your thoughts "ITS ALL MY FAULT THAT THEIR DEAD I'M WORTHLESS WHY! WHY! WHY!WHY! WHY WAS'NT I THE ONE WHO DIED WHY COULD'NT I SAVE THEM!" as you screamed and cried you were a mess soon you fell asleep again you had yelled and cried so much that until tou were unable to and just fell into slumber. After a few hours it was already dinner time you were meant to eat with your classmates but you felt too guilty to even face them scared what will happen you just continued to isolate yourself and no you did'nt starve you just take whatever food there is left in the kitchen at night and just bring it to your room and eat.

A week has past and you still had'nt atteend school and your classmates were worried especiallt shoto and your boyfriend kirishima "babe its been a week and tou have'nt step out of your room" you just ignored your boyfriend eventhough you felt bad. You knew he murdered your friends but he did mention that he killed them for you thats why tou kept blaming yourself. "Hey y/n open the door please" said todoroki while you continued to lay in your bed. "Alright y/n if you don't open this door by the count of ten we will have to bust it open" said mr aizawa at this point your classmates were standing outside of your room.