chapter 5(bonding)

was finally the weekend you got up and went to take a shower before you start your day by yourself.

When you got out of the shower you changed and checked your phone 7 missed calls from "birth giver" you hurriedly dialed your mother's number thinking she might be in trouble "hey sweetie why did'nt you answer my calls?" "Mom are you okay what happened?" "nothing i just wanted to tell you that your father and i will not be home until next month since we have more work to do here anyways let us know whether you need anything love you" beep... you placed your phone down and gave a little sigh " alone again huh welp that means i have a whole month to myself now i don't even know what to do plus Uraraka went out with midoriya which sucks cause all alone". Your house was quiet and you had nothing to do you just laid on your bed when all of suden a vibration from you phone interupted your thoughts it was a message from Kirishima

message:

Kirishima<3:
hey y/n whatcha doing:)
y/n:
nothing much just laying on my bed
kirishima:
oof you wanna maybe hang out today?
y/n:
i would love to:)
kirishima:
sweet meet me at the park at 2pm :)
y/n:
kk cya
kirishima:
ok see you

_____

you faced your clock it was still 9 going to be 10 am soon "ughhh still have 4 more hours until 2pm" you rolled to the other side of your bed stuffing your face in your pillow as you groan in boredom.

After what it seems like an eternity you decided to clean your room for a bit.You re arranged your items in the drawer and wiped your table. You tried organising your closet and also picked out an outfit to wear for later. You then had to make your bed. Soon it was noon "eh i still have 2 hours left maybe i can watch some anime uwu" you head to your couch and turned on the tv.

After a while you checked your clock and it was already 1pm "OH SHIT! i have to meet kirishima at 2 shit im gonna be late!!!" you hurriedly took a shower and put on your sweater and jeans that you prepared ,grabed your bag and put on your boots and head out.

"hey there y/n i thought you were'nt gonna come" said kirishima
"so sorry i was late i lost track of time and had to run here" you said while gasping for air. Kirishima let out a small giggle and said it was fine. You two then head to the nearby mall to cool off since you were sweating like mad from running.

"Anyways what are we gonna do" you spoke breaking the silence between you and kirishima " oh i was thinking we can watch a movie since i already bought the tickets but it starts at 5pm though" you felt bad since he already bought tickets for boyh of you and you tried to give him the money to pay him back but sadly he refused "sheesh y/n i already told you its my treat don't need to pay me back" you looked at him and asked whether you could pay foe the snacks but yet again he refused then you had no choice but to ask him with puppy dog eyes "Kiri~~ can i at least pay for the snacks 🥺🥺🥺" you said as he looked at you "ugh fine you win."

Kirishima's pov:
shit why does she have to give me the puppy dog eyes i could'nt resist ughh but to be honest it was actually really cute of her to do so never knew she would do such a cute thing ack my heartu "don't worry y/n you would be mine soon"

-----------

you and kirishima were just walking around the mall when suddenly you heard growling coming from behind you. You turned your head to see nothing but kiri and figured out he was hungry. " hey kiri you wanna eat something i heard that there is a new noodle restaurant that recently opened here." Kirishima looked up at you with his eyes wide opened nodding his head vigorously "YES PLEASE" you laughed seeing his reaction thinking it was cute.

You both entered the restaurant only to be greeted by the cold air from the air conditioner. You both take a seat and and flipped theough the menu. "hey y/n what are you gonna order" "uh idk maybe some ramen i guess"

"hello may i take your orders now?" said the waiter " i would like a bowl of kagoshima ramen please" " and i would like a bowl of kurume ramen" "sure anything else?" "nope" you and kirishima said in unison

--------
After eating your ramens you and kirishima decided to walk around a bit more since there was still an hour left until the movie starts. "hey Kiri why don't we buy some snacks for the movie later" "now? but there still an hour left" he said shees kiri we can just buy it now and we dont have to waste time buying it last minute and plus i wanna smuggle in chips uwu" you dragged kirishima to the supermarket and head to the snack area and grab your chips "hey kiri you not getting anything" he looked and you and grabbed a paket of chips too and ask "will this do? since your treating me and plus is quite expensive" you nodded your head and said it was alright since he paid for the movie tickets already.
You and kirishima then head to the counter and paid for your snacks and decided to walk around the mall some more since there was nothing to do. You checked your phone and it was already 4:50pm you told kirishima and decided to head to the cinema and watch the movie. :)

------------

"that was a shitty movie it sucks" you said pouting kiriahima could'nt help but laugh at your reaction you looked at him and gave him a smack on the back "stop laughing at me its not funny!!" you said in annoyance "your reaction is really too cute" he said while giggling you staryes to blush alot when he said that and decided to turn your face away from him. "aww is someone blushing~~ come on now i wanna see that cute face of yours" you turned around wanting to smack him but all of sudden you and kirishima's lips accidentally met. You quickly step back and apologised "OMG IM SOOOO SORRY!!!! i did'nt mean to" you said feeling embarrassed you could'nt help but notice that kirishima was smirking "why are you looking at that you look creepy!!!" he started giggling again by your reaction "come on now lets just walk you back home its getting late now" the journey back sure was really interesting cause kirishima was being all flirty and lovey dovey you could'nt help but you startee to fall for him.

After what seemed like forever you finally reached back home "heh thanks kiri for walking me back" "no need to thank me its what im suppose to do as a friend for now" he gave you a wink and left.

You then enter your room and fall to your bed. After a while you decided to bathe and read soon you started to doze of so you placed your book down and switch off the lights and head to bed

kirishima's pov:
aww look at that my sweet little pebble is fast asleep how cute let me just *snap* there we go now i can have a picture of her wherever i go. Is'nt she just the cutest being on earth i can't wait for her to be my girlfriend. Awww my seeet little pebble is all cuddled up in her blanket how adorable it would be better if i can cuddle with her though. Anyways i have to go home soon if not imma get caught.

a/n: greetings fellow humans this chapter was successfully procrastinated 🤡 at least i manage to write it or more like type it out just know that my story is gonna be very cringy as always 😌💅 bai