chapter 21 [LOV hideout]

As you woke up you felt a sharp pain on your head and heavy weight on your body you tried getting up but the heavy weight kept on pulling you down, you were unable to see what was pulling you down due to the horrible lighting as you kept trying to get up the heavy weight keep on pulling you down "stop trying to leave pebble your not going anywhere besides your going to stay with me!" That voice it was Kirishima's voice "kirishima? Where am I?" You asked "YOUR NEW HOME! Oh and by the way we are living with the LOV so their our new housemates!" He said excitedly. LOV? Are'nt they the leauge of villains wait why is Kirishima with the the villains "uhm kirishima but are'nt they villains!?" You said "yea! So what if they're villains" as you heard you felt confused why was he with the villains did he join them what happen!? Many questions ran through your mind "but why are you with them" you asked worriedly "you see pebble well apparantly since i'ce killed people and at this rate i won't be able to become a hero since of what i have done so why not become a villain and plus being a villain is way more fun than being a hero!" You just stared at him blankly speechless ypu were so shocked about the words he said but it did kinda make sense considering that he has killed many people "anyways since your awake are you hungry pebble?" He asked as you could feel your stomach started to growl a little "i guess thats a yes" as Kirishima left the room you were alone bored as you got up you tried opening the door apparantly it was lock as you walked around the room to find something to entertain yourself you were hoping that you could find a piece of paper at least but sadly you found nothing so you just laid in your bed waiting for Kirishima. "Hey~ pebble i got you some food as you immediately got up from the strong aroma of fish and chips as he laid the tray in front of you, you started devouring the food since you have'nt eaten for a while your stomach was practically in pain and needed food. While tou werr eating Kirishima just kept staring at you and you felt weirded out so you asked him "Kirishima why are you staring at me?" "Oh you see your just so cute when you eat and i can't help it but to stare at you" as he pat your head. Once you were done you set the tray on the table next to the bed as Kirishima asked you to hold his hand you did anr he started to lead you outside the room "where are we going?" You asked him "I'm hoing to introduce my one and only girlfriend which is you *insert kirishima booping your nose* to your new housemates which is the LOV" he said "girlfriend but Kirishima I'm not your girlfriend I'm dating shoto" you spoke it was a bad deciscion to say that apparantly since his expression has changed so much you could'nt even tell if this was really his true self "YOUR MINE AND ONLY MINE UNDERSTAND THAT! AND DON'T EVER MENTION THAT GUY'S NAME OR ANYONE ELSE'S BESIDES ME! YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME!" As he pinned you to wall saying it right in front of your face "b-but w-we a-already b-b-broke up" you responded as your whole body started to shake you were still pinned to the wall by him and you were afraid due to his reaction "I DON'T CARE IF WE BROKE UP WE WERE'NT EVEN SULPOSE TO BREAK UP IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU ONLY BELONG TO REMEMBER THAT!" As he continued to yell at you, you started tearing up you were unabke to hold them back soon you were crouching below him and covering your head you were scared that he might hit you so you tried to avoid that "p-pebble? What are you doing? A-are you okay? Why are tou crying?" As you ignored him you decided to keep quiet since you were afraid that if you spoke he would turn into that beast he has inside of him "come on pebble i won't harm you just tell me why are you crying okay please i don't want to see you at this state it hurts me" the moment he said that you felt guilty he really knows how to guilt trip people does'nt he you thought as your guilt kept towering over you, you decided to just speak "I-I'm s-sorry" you whispered while crying profusely "why are you apologising you did nothing wrong?" As he hugged you closer to his chest "I-Im sorry for m-making you m-m-mad" you were so scared to the point that you were breaking down in front of him "pebble look i'm sorry for yelling at you as well alright just knowing that you were with someone else while i was gone made me feel betrayed but its alright since your with me now" as he looked down at you he saw that you had fallen asleep he placed you on the bed gently and kissed you on your cheeks.

Kirishima's pov:
After i placed my y/n on the bed i gave her a quick kissed and left the room  I was so excited to introduce her to her new housemates but she just had to brought that damn todoroki up i get it already that she was dating him but its not fucking fair she dated him when i was away from her she betrayed me hmph but techincally it was'nt all her fault it was kinda of my fault too since i was'nt even there with her for a long time she probbably thought i was dead or something she would'nt lose feelings for me right? Even if she did she would still have a part of her that loves me! As i was walking around the hideout I noticed that it was empty i guess they had another mission as i went back to where my little pebble was i saw her sleeping she looked so peaceful i noticed that her eyes were puffy and knowing that was caused by her crying I could'nt help but feel guilty about it "I'm sorry pebble I just really love you" I said as i kissed her again. I really hate the fact that I was the reason that made her cry I should'nt have yelled at her like that it's my fault that she is now sad I don't wanna see my pebble being sad :< I'm really sorry pebble but you only belong to me.

A/n:weeee ok i'm done with this chapter anyways this story is about to reach its ending and i am unable to  decide whether the reader should go with Kirishima or Todoroki so I shall make two endings 😀👍 how wholesome🥰