chapter 18 [👁👄👁]

A/n: uh uh idk about the story anymore my brain is dying and this story is starting get shittier every chapter so uh..... if it sucks then 😀👍 bai

As you and your classmates were chilling in dorm "hey y/n since your now single why don't you try out some blind dates?" Mina spoke "uh i'm currently not thinking about dating for now maybe in future i guess" i mean i do love Kirishima but he murdered people and according to Mr Aizawa he is now in a mental hospital hopefully he will recover from his psychotic stage.....

Kirishima's pov:
I hate how i have to be taken to the mental hospital like i'm perfectly fine all the more i'm being taken away from my pebble i hope she's doing alright ughhhh i don't like it here i want to be with my y/n i wish she was here right now.... stupid mental hospital thinks i'm a psychpath tch....unless i act like a normal person that way they would let me go and then i can go see my one and only pebble! Yea! Thats what i'm gonna do. Your so smart kiri uwu.

Y/n's pov:
"Hey sho do you think we can visit bakugou and sero today i wanna see them?" I asked todoroki "sure but i'm not sure if their awake though" he replied what does he mean by that "what do you mean by awake?" I asked "oh uhm apparantly they lost alot of blood and did'nt eat anything or drink water so they passed out so currently the doctors are checking on them" he said "oh so i guess we have to visit them next time" he nodded in response. But i really want to see them i miss them a lot if only i was able to save them thwy would'nt be laying in the hospital bed right now *sigh* i wish i could turn back time and save them...."hey y/n you alright?" I turned around to face a very concerned mina "yea i'm fine why?" I replied "oh you just look upset. Anyways wanna hang out with me it might help you take your mind off things and if you want todoroki can come with us!" She spoke "sure! Lemme ask sho first" as you walked to your friend "shoooo wanna hang out with me and mina?" You asked "hm? Sure i guess just let me grab my wallet" as you and mina were already ready and have changed and grab your items you waited for shoto geez why does he take forever to take a wallet sheesh. "Finally sho you took forever to take a wallet" you groaned "sorry i was just trying to look good 🙄✋" he spoke "ooooooo todoroki trying to impress y/n i see👀👀" mina said "MINA!!" You yelled in embarrassment "hehe whoops" as all three of you head out.

Kirishima's pov:
I was on my bed looking out of the window *sigh* how i wish i could be with my pebble right now i really miss her as i continued to stare out of the window when something caught my eye it was mina and todoroki well at least he was'nt with my pebble..wait a minute! He is with my y/n what is he doing with m-my y-y/n he should'nt be with m-my y/n as i look closer to the three people i noticed something.... something that i did'nt like.... they were holding hands... HE is holding hands with MY PEBBLE how dare he have the audacity to do so tch once i get out of the sick ass mental hospital i'm gonna kill him for sure i can't tolerate his bullshit anymore they way he talks to y/n and the fact that y/n even likes him ugh its so fucking annoying. At least she has me as her boyfriend....r..r...right? As i saw the three of them enjoying themselves *sigh* how i wish that was me and y/n we would be having a great time right now wait a minute what is todoroki doing to my y/n he's patging her head h-he's p-p-patting MY PEBBLE'S HEAD THAT'S IT HE HAS TO LEAVE AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE THE SOONER HE CAN DIE and the sooner i can be with my sweet little pebble ah just the thought of her makes me so happy....But todoroki sure has to go i can't stand his bullshit anymore Y/N is MINE ALL MINE, MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINEE!..... (das kinda sus)

3rd pov:
As you,todoroki and mina enjoyed yourselves you could'nt help but feel safe with todoroki and yet you felt empty you knew you were missing Kirishima but is it wrong to miss him yet along love him your mind was filled with questions is it wrong to love him? Should I stop loving him? Do i need to move on? All these questions were replaying in your head your mind was making you unsure of what to do "y/n are you okay?"spoke mina and todoroki you faced them and said "yeah! I'm fine!" You smiled. As they day goes on you were could'nt stop thinking aboit Kirishima all the memories you both had and your relationship with him you even wondered is he still your boyfriend at this point.

Lesgo timeskip 1 week later uwu

A week has passed and lets say that your doing great your grades were decent and you have been training as well everything about you was fine until the thought of bakugou and sero came in, you became worried about them and started getting anxious. When suddenly you heard a knock on the door you got up from your bed and opened the door "hey y/n i remembered you saying that you wanted to visit bakugou and sero and since their awake no-" "wait their awake!" You said with eyes widening "y-yes" you felt happy when he said that "well what are we waiting for lets go visit them!" You said happily "now?" He questioned "yes now" as you draffed him out of the dorm and head straight to the hospital. As you reached the hospital you head to the counter "how may i help you?" Said the staff "we would like to visit bakugou katsuki and sero hanta please" you said excitedly "oh their on ward 4 its on level 5" as you and todoroki head towards their wards you did'nt bother knocking and you straight away barge into their ward "BAKUGOU!SERO!" As you gave both of them a hug "h-hey y-y/n" as sero struggled to speak "oh whoops sorry about that" you apologized "its fine" as you sat in between them while todoroki was behind you "y-y/n" bakugou whispered you leaned closer to him "what is it bakugou?" "I m-miss y-you" as he held your hand tightly "aww bakugou i miss you too" as you hugged him "y/n what about kirishima what happen to him?" Sero asked "oh he's alright he is currently in the mental hospital so we're safe" safe for now....... "oh that's good but what if he escapes?" Sero questioned "i din't think thats possible its a mental hospital their security should be tight" todoroki spoke. He was silent all this while and you forgot about him. As all of you talked you lost track of time and had to leave as it was late and you had to get back to the dorm "bye sero! Bye katsuki!" You waved at them and left the hospital with todoroki.

A/n: the end i'm dying please kms i have like 3 projects to do and an exam in like 2 weeks time 😀🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫 byee