chapter 29

"Pebble I'm back!!" As Kirishima looked around the hideout for you he was unable to find you he even asked Toga where you were but she did'nt know where you were. "Pebble? Are you in here?" As he checked the room where he held you hostage when he kidnapped you "nothing here dang it!" He said to himself. While he was searching for his y/n , you on the other hand was in the toilet having a staring contest with the roach that was just opposite you and worst of all you were taking a huge shit since you stupidly ate spicy food now you have to bear the consequences of having a horrible diarrhoea "dang it should'nt have ate that four times spicier packet of ramen" you said to yourself as you continued to stare at the roach making sure it does not move or go near you.....

Kirishim's pov:
"Where is she why can't I find her fuck what if someone took her away ugh damn it where is my pebble where can she be here? Not here, maybe here? Nothing again" as I checked every single room I came across there was still no signs of her fuck where could she be is she alright what if I asks Kurogiri "Hey Kurogiri! Have you seen y/n?" As i waited for his response "yes I saw her went in the toilet why?" He said oh thank god she was'nt missing it would be tragic if she was "I think you might wanna check on her she's been in there for a while now" said Kurogiri as I was about to enter the bathroom, a loud scream was heard. Shit my pebble she's in trouble. As I burst into the bathroom only to be greeted by my y/n hugging the toilet for dear life "what happened?" I asked her "THERE'S A FRICKING ROACH HERE! GET ME THE FRICK OUT OF HEREEEE!" as I carried her off the seat I saw the roach flying and all of the sudden the roach landed on her face oh no... "AHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as she fell on the floor "GET IT OFF PLEASE GET IT OFF MY FACE!" As she continued screaming the roach flew again and it landed on her leg this time I immediately grab the bug spray and sprayed it all over her leg as we watch the roach tossing and turning suddenly it stopped and I stepped on it juat make sure it's dead "you alright?" I asked my pebble as she nodded her head. I helped her up and we head out of the washroom.

3rd pov:
As the LOV were discussing for the plan on ways the can fight with the pros and since they know their quirks due to Kirishima which means that the League has an advantage against them.

"Todoroki do you think you would be able to join use to save y/n" asked Mr Aizawa "YES!" He responded he was really desperate to save y/n at this point todoroki is willing to do anything just to save her her would even die for her.

As days passed by todoroki had approval that he was allowed to save y/n and he was very excited.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

"what are we waiting for again?" Toga asked "we're waiting for the stupid heroes to attack us" as Shigaraki complained on and on and on. "Kiri what am I suppose to do?" you asked as you have been standing at the corner for the past 15 minutes staring into thin air "nothing pebble just stay behined me while I protect you" he responded

with the pros and everyone else 😀

"okay everyone get ready with your hero costumes and gears if you have any cause tonight we are going to kick some ass" 😎 said Mina as everyone was getting ready for the fight that they have been planning for weeks to save y/n "Oi hurry up dumb deku we're gonna be leaving soon!" yelled Bakugou "I-Im almost ready kachaan just uh go ahead first haha" izuku stammered as the support class was just outside providing those who were in the rescue mission some extra strength with the support gear they have made since principal Nezu requested them to do so for this mission.

Shoto's pov:
I can't believd it I'm finally going to see y/n I'm so excited after all this time I'm gonna be her hero I'm going to save her! I bet she's going to be so proud of me I can't wait to see het once we save her from that dark place. Y/n I'm coming to save you! (What on earth am i writing)

No one's pov:

While the pros and some of 1-A students were heading to the LOV, Shigaraki was just gettimg impatient apparantly he thought that they would come sooner but no they still have'nt come to attack yet "Twice did'nt you say the would arrive 5 minutes ago!" Shigaraki complained "uh yeah but i am not sure whether it was confirmed though" Twice responded as a little drop of sweat dripped down his mask "DAMN YOU TWICE HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THE CORRECT DATE AND TIMING YOU IDIOT!" as Shigaraki continued to shout at Twice for being irresponsible you and Toga were just seated near the couch talking and having fun but Kirishima witnessed it and was furious apparantly whenever you hang out with Toga, it somehow makes his blood boil he always knew that Toga had a crush on you and she was also a yandere like him and he knows that Toga can just kill him and take you away from him and he obviously don't want that to happen

Kirishima's pov:
Dang it why does she have to hang out with Toga why can't she come to me instead like what on earth is so great about Toga I get that she's great person and stuff but I'm a great person as well can't y/n hang out with me instead and not to mention she has not been giving me attention lately and it sucks why does Toga have to exist if she was gone y/n won't have to talk with her and would give me more attention. Thats right! Exist what if I kill Toga that way my sweet little y/n won't have to be with her anymore she will have to go with me and be with me at all time heh that sounds lovely! I should plan it then ! Oh wait I can't kill Toga dammit DANG YOU SHIGARAKI!!! Why do I have to make a deal with you ugh. You know what I can't this bullshit anymore I'm going to my pebble.

y/n's pov:
It has been around and hour and a half since we waited for the pros to arrive and so called attack us when in reality they want to save me lol well apparantly Shigaraki has given up on waiting and has decided to call it day after yelling at Twice. "Heyyyy y/n!" As I hear Kirishima calling my name "oh hey there kiri whats up?" I could tell that he is currently upset well since his expression has changed "I'm bored can you talk to me" he asked while he was pouting "sorry kiri but I'm talking to Toga" I apologised I mean Toga and I recently discovered something I never knew and we were just starting to get even closer with each other so we decided to hang out more. "Why does it always have to be her its always Toga this Toga that can you just shut up about her already I get it you guys are close okay!!" as Kirishima shouted angrily dang never knew he would felt this I guess something is bothering him I'm not sure whether it would be safe to ask him but imma go for it "kiri are you alright do you want to go into our room and talk about what's bothering you?" I asked trying to not sound annoying "can we?" "yes kiri now come along now" as we both entered our room, we sat on the bed and started to talk "so whats wrong kiri?" I sarted off as he immediately explained to me how I have not been giving him enough attention and how Toga has a crush on me and that he is afraid Toga might take me away from "I really don't like the fact that you always hang out with Toga and not to mention she has a crush on you and what if one day you decided to go with her and not me. I don't want to lose you y/n you were the greatest thung that happened to me and what if one day you just leave me." He said as he looked away I never knew he would get this emotional "uhm kiri are you alright?" I asked as he turned around and started to kiss me "pebble your mine alright! I can't let anyone take you away from me not even that Todoroki cause you belong to me and only me your mine babe and your going to be mine forever~" as he continued to give me kisses all over my face.

Again no one's pov:

As you and Kirishima continued your little kissing session explosions and yelling could be heard outside your room "kiri there is somethung going on outside don't you think we should check it out?" You asked "nah is not like theres a bomb or anything" suddenly anothet explosion could be heard kinda reminded you of Bakugou "OI SHITTY HEAD WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WE'RE HERR TO GET BACK Y/N!!"As Kirishima and you heard the sound of your classmate yelling "pebble get behind me I'm going to protect you alright" as you watched him activate his quirk 'oh shit he is going to kill them for sure' you thought suddenly the door was busted opened and smoke filled the room as you could see flames outside "Y/N I FINALLY FOUND YOU!"

a/n: hi yes I am alive it took me longer than usual to publish cause I needed to get my shit tgt so yuh and feel free to ask question lolololo anyways byeeee.