chapter 31 [make up your mind]

"So y/n who are you going to pick? "

As that question kept replaying in your head you were unable to think straight who do you choose? What will happen if I choose todoroki? Would it be a good choice if I choose Kirishima? You were under pressure on who you should go with that your head started to hurt "y/n if you go with me we can live a happy life together and we don't have to deal with bastards like these! " As Kirishima was saying things in order for you to go with him. He was saying all kinds of things he was basically bribing you todoroki on the other hand was quiet he didn't spoke a word he was unsure what to do and was furious at Kirishima to the point he was ready to kill him. At this point he was at his limit as Kirishima continued talking "SHUT UP KIRISHIMA! " He yelled "y/n if you go with me everything would be fine and we could live a happy normal life don't you want that? " He said. You just stood there staring into blank space unsure what to do "No y/n come with me! " Kirishima said as todoroki was angry and started yelling at him "No Kirishima you don't even fucking deserve her why should she go with you! " At this point Kirishima was annoyed at him as todoroki kept yelling at him he was pissed and can't stand him a anymore he wanted to escape this situation he wanted to leave this place with you now and that's what he did.

He licked you up bridal style and started running away from the rest of the people "y/n! " As todoroki yelled when he saw Kirishima picking you up he immediately ran after you " HURRY AND GET HIM HE HAS Y/N!! " As todoroki yelled at the cops and his classmates Mina, Momo and tsu ran after Kirishima as Kirishima ran into the forest he wanted to be far away from the others he wanted you to be with him and only him forever he couldn't bear to let you go not at all and he would never let you go "Just give up already she's mine and you can't take her away from me! " Kirishima yelled at todoroki while the rest of his classmates were behind "you guys broke what makes you think that she belongs to you, you fucking dumb shit! " Todoroki yelled back.

As you stayed there in kirishima's arms you could hear yelling between the two men you loved them both dearly but you didn't know who to pick. Why couldn't you just lived a normal school life why did you have to be kidnapped why just why you weren't complaint since you weren't being harmed by Kirishima since usually maniacs like him would have already tortured their hostage but Kirishima he was different he kidnapped you and yet he treated you like you were his girlfriend which made you fell in love with him again but could you live with him always being on the run with him since he was a wanted criminal at this point. But hey guess what you two could be partners in crime.

Suddenly a wall of ice appeared in front should be from todoroki "looks you have no where to run now Kirishima".

A/n:lol this is a short chapter anyways I might post the next one tmr or some other time