chapter 25 [The LOV meeting]

Enjoy the pic of cat boi shoto u peasants 🥰

"Good morning babe!" Said kirishima as he turned over to you and gave you a hug "why good morning to you too Kirishima" you replied back. As he kept his arms wrapped around you. Both of you laid there for three minutes straight "HEY KIRISHIMA GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE! SHIGARAKI WANTS YOU!" Dabi yelled he was calling Kirishima since Shigaraki asked dabi to do so.

Kirishima's pov:
As I heard Dabi 🙄✋ calling for me I let out a groan what does that crusty old hag want from me now sheesh can't he wait until the afternoon or at least later I'm trying to enjoy my time here with my pebble hmph "hey kiri you do know that Dabi is yelling at you right?" As she turned to face me "yeah I know but being with you is more important and plus who cares if Shigaraki or Dabi is calling I have you with me" i told her "KIRISHIMA GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE WE HAVE A FUCKING MEETING" Shigaraki yelled sheesh this dude "yeah.. i think you should go now kiri come on get out of bed and meet Shigaraki" she said awwww but I wanted to spend time with her. Look what you did Shigaraki now I can't spend time with my pebble "but I don't wanna leave you I want to stay with you" I said pouting.

Y/n's pov:
Dang it kiri why does he have to give me the pouting face "but you have to discuss about the plan with the LOV kiri" i told him as he sighed and walked aways sadly dang it I can't bear to see this sweet heart like this "fine fine if it makes you feel any better I'll accompany you alright?" I said sighing "wait really!" As Kirishima's eyes lit up with joy "yes now lets get going to the meeting okay?" As we both exited the room. We proceed to head where the discussion would be held I noticed that Toga and Kirishima kept glaring at each other well apparantly I sat in between them and lets just say those two sure have something going on. "Well after a long time of investigation we now know who will be attacking us" said Shigaraki."who?" Asked Toga "well apparantly it's going to be the stronger students so basically Todoroki Shoto, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou and there are a possibility that there will be more students or pros to help." Said Kurogurui. Wait Todoroki is coming that means I can see him I'm so excited to see him then I can get my ass out of this boring ass place 🙄✋ as I continued to daydream about hanging out with my boyfriend again Kirishima noticed, once the meeting was over he was awfully quiet for some reason usually he would be chatty but after the meeting he was dead silent and had an odd expression on his face something that shows a mix of anger and irritation "Hey kiri is everything alright?" I asked concern as he turn to face me and shook his head damn not even a simple no? There must be something bothering him for sure "uhm kiri i noticed that you look pissed are you sure your alright i'm really concern you know".

Kirishima's pov:
"I'm really concern you know". As I heard the last few words coming out of her mouth awww she cares about me she's so sweet if only she was'nt with Todoroki but luckily I have her with me now. As y/n kept asking me worriedly I felt bad for ignoring her if only she knew the reason why I'm upset is because of Todoroki that damn bastard he took my precious y/n away from me once I see him I'm going to make sure he doe'snt see the sunlight the next day that stupid bastard who does he think he is taking my y/n away when I was gone "kiri are you alright cause you seem like your about to explode" as I saw my sweet y/n's face. *sigh* "pebble you know I love you right?" As she nodded her head "and you know your so called "boyfriend" is coming here right" she nod her head again "you see I don't like him and I'm afraid that he might take you away from me so pebble when he comes here just let me protect you alright" I said while hugging her "a-alright". As we both head back to our bedroom.

Y/n's pov:
He wants to protect me? I mean it is sweet an all but he did some hurtful things he kidnapped me and even killed my friends not to mwntion he even wants to kill Todoroki is this even normal maybe for him but why would he do this why would he want to kill people for me I just don't get it why me out of all people!? "Hey y/n what are you thinking about?" As I heard Kirishima spoke "oh uhm do you mind if I ask you a question". "Go ahead and ask!" He responded "oh uhm I don't mean to be rude or anything but why do you kill people for me? And why me out of all people" as I stared at him waiting for his response "oh silly pebble you see I kill people is because those people tried to take YOU away from ME and not to mention you belong to ME alright pebble! " he said "but why me out of all people?" You muttered but apprantly he heard "why you well pebble when I first saw you I immediately fell in love with you you're just so special to me and not to mention your literally the greatest person that I have ever met and I don't want to let go of the most special person to me which is you my cute little pebble!" He said while booping my nose at the end dang it kiri why do you have to be a sweet talker sheesh. "Now pebble is getting late already so lets go to sleep alright" as he kissed my forehead, we both fell asleep.

A/n: hello my children yes children I have adopted all of you so uh tq for 4.51k reads I am honestly shock 👁👁 anyways uh if you have any question pls ask even if its stupid i really dont care just ask since im bored. Anyways byee