chapter 19 [the after party]

A/n: yuh i give weird titles to my story✨✨

A few months has passed everyone did'nt live in dorms anymore all the students were living their normal lives the students continued to attend UA and tried to become the number 1 hero. Bakugou and Sero had recovered and were doing well except the downside is that bakugou is still the same person... "OI DEKU SHUT UP!" "I-I'm s-sorry k-ka-kacchan!" As the two boys fight yoy laughed at the sight oh how you missed this very much you also managed to move on from Kirishima which was a good thing your life perfect................for now.

??? Pov:
Finally freedom after all those months of being trapped in that boring ass place tch. I wondet what she's up to now..... oh how i miss her her beautiful eyes her facial struture oh god i miss her so much. As I walked down the streets of japan i came across an alleyway hm? There's a dude "What are you looking at?" Said the man with blue hair"tch killing an innocent person aye" i responded "so what?" As we continued our little staring contest geez this man i swear to god. "You seem interesting.... would you like to join our league?" He spoke breaking the tension between us "what kind of league?" I asked "the league of villains also known as the LOV" as he offered his hand for agreement. If i join commiting crimes would be way easier than before especially killing ah just the thought of killing and torturing the ones who get close to my one and only love "sure i'll join" as he smirked "thats what i thought" as he handed me a piece of paper with an address "come to this place at 8pm sharp" as we parted ways.....

-------

Y/n's pov:
I received a text from shoto saying to meet him at the park near our school huh i wonder what he wants. As i got changed into a skirt with a shirt tucked in and since the weather was cold i decided to throw on a cardigan it was a simple yet cozy outfit perfect for the spring season! As i start my journey to meet shoto i could'nt help but feel unsafe..... i knew there was someone behind me as i look behind me every now and then i would see no one but the feeling still remains. "Hello sho! What do you need?" I said happily after the months has passed i may or may not have grown feelings for him however my feelings were clear enough for me to distinguish if i love him or not and the truth is I truly love him. "Hey y/n your looking beautiful today" he said while trying to hide his obvious blush "aww sho thank you! You look great!" I responded "well y/n you see i have been dying to tell you this for a long time and *INHALES😤* will you be my girlfriend?" He said. You apparantly just stared at him blankly not knowing what to say soon your cheeks started heating up and you could tell that you were blushing a lot "uhm sho i don't know what to say" "i-it's alright if you don't want to! I'm not forcing y-you!" As he stuttered geez never knew this boy would react this way "sho calm down a sec alright and plus you don't need to worry of course i'd be willing to be tour girlfriend!" Yoy said calming him down "wait really!👀" he said with shocking eyes "yes sho really. Now lets go eat some soba i know your craving for it 🙄✋" as you and shoto walked to his favourite soba restaurant.

??? Pov:
What in the world have i just witnessed a fucking love confession!? Ugh stupid todoroki still has'nt change does'nt he not understand to stay away from my love he is seriously pissing me the fuck off tch once i kill todoroki i can get back my love ah y/n how i miss her so mucb being trap in that hospital withoit her was so echausting now that i can see her again ah so wonderful. (Yuh y'all probs know who it is so imma change put his name)

Y/n's pov:
After shoto and I finished our meals we head out by the time it was already getting late time flies i guess we walked down the brightly lit streets "hey y/n I'm gonna walk you home alright" spoke shoto , you just gave him a nod in response while both of you were walking down the dimly lit streets you felt being watched as your boyfriend noticed your expresaion has changed "hey is something wrong?" As you turned to face him "yeah i just feel that someone is watching us" you replied him as he pulled you close to him "its okay your boyfriend is here to protect you remember!" As he replied happily "hey there pebble! Missed me?" As you heard the voice coming from behind you knew who it was immediately as you slowly turned around "k-kiri!? I thought you were at the mental hospital?" You said "nah they released me after months of taking care of me in the mental hospital!" He responded happily "oh uhm thats good to hear" you responded as he quickly swooped in and pecked your lips "hehe i missed those lips of yours pebble!" As I got pulled into a hug by kirishima "hey! Don't fo that to my girlfriend" spoke an angry shoto shit. "What do you mean girlfriend y/n is not your girlfriend she's mine not yours! Right pebble?" Oh shit i did'nt tell him that we broken up though... but he should know at least....... "uhm..look kiri i'm sorry to say but i may or may not have lost feelings for you and now i'm currently dating shoto" you said as you let go of kirishima and moved next to shoto "no your not dating him and plus you did'nt break up with me yet so your technically still with me!" His tone was more stern and serious "look kiri i'm gonna say it once we're over alright i'm already dating shoto and i have lost feelings for you so you can't do anything about it" as you left with him standing there speechless. You felt guilty and that same empty feeling just had to kicked back in do i still love him after all these months or am I just getting mixed feelings since i have'nt seen him in a while.....

Kirishima's pov:
Hahahahaha oh no my pebble you belong to me alright we can't just break up right after you just saw me i'm going to claim you back alright your meant to be MINE FOREVER and that todoroki i won't be surprised if he gets killed by me after all he did took my sweet little y/n oh my cute little pebbel once i get you back we're gonna spend our whole lives together forever and ever we will start our own family and watch our kids grow and anyone who gets in the way DIES! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Soon i realised i had to go meet that blue haired dude in some weird ass place. As i reached the address i saw nothing there was literally nothing tch i got fooled. "You must be Kirishima right?" I looked and saw a dude with black hair and burnt skin ew.... "yes thats me?" I said "come with me boss wants to see you" as i followed him to a room the place does'nt seem that bad at least it was'nt good or was it bad "ah our new member" said the man i saw earlier in the alley way "this is the league of villains?" I asked "your right!! Welcome to your new home! You see my league and i have been watching you yes we have seen you killed those people and stuff so we wanted you to join us to enforce our league!" He said the heck they were stalking me tch "oh and don't think we don't know about your little y/n we know her" how do they even know especially knowing my y/n oh they better not get near her " DON'T DARE THINKING ABOUT LAYING A FINGER ON HER!" I yelled "oooooo shiggy this dude is feisty as hell" a girl with space buns said tch pathetic "look since you joined the league we need you to be willing to help us?" He spoke "if i help you what would i get in return?" I asked "oh i see how it is. Well lets just say we help you with getting you back your little y/n. So? What do you say are willing to help us?" As he stretched out his hands that was covered witb gloves for my agreement "deal!" As we both shook hands.....

A/n: here we go again idk so i am unable to decide whethe y'all should be with todoroki or kirishima so uh i will make two endings one where your with todoroki and the other with kirishima and i may be less active for a while since i have exams and school stuff so yuh i apologise in advance anyways byeee