❤ Todoroki 🤍

As the wall of ice covered the path in front of you and kirishima, you immediately got out of kirishima's arms and ran towards todoroki "SHO! " As you hugged him I don't want to leave you I want to stay with you and live life with you "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME TO ME NOW!" yelled Kirishima as you yelled back at him "NO KIRISHIMA I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! I LOVE TODOROKI WITH ALL MY HEART!" As you could hear the sirens approaching "y/n the cops are coming its either you come with me or we get caught! " As he moved closer "back off Kirishima can't you see that she doesn't want to go with you at all! " Todoroki said as he stood in front of you which cause Kirishima to feel furious he wanted you and he didn't want you to go with someone else that wasn't him so he attempted to attack Todoroki so that he would not be in the way between you and him but failed as a gun shot pass his arm which caused him to flinch away "PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW! YOUR UNDER ARREST FOR MURDERING YOUR INNOCENT CLASSMATES KIRISHIMA EJIROU! " As  Kirishima tried to get away from the cop but failed as one of the cops had tackled him down and restrained him with handcuffs "let me go you asshole! I did nothing qrong! " As Kirishima kept fidgeting "shut yer trap kiddo and don't even try to escape since you'll be under high security once your in prison" Said the other cop as they escorted him towards the police cop. As he laughed manically while he entered the car. "Y/N WILL BE MINE TODOROKI I WILL COME BACK AND GET HER BACK AND I'M GONNA MAKE SURE TO KILL YOU AS WELL HAHAHAHAHA! "

It has been years ever since then and you've never really know what had happened to him after that but who cares your now living your life with your husband having a pair of twins on the way and living in a house in the country side it was a peaceful place in fact and you enjoyed your time there

"Y/n I'm back!" Yelled the voice of your husband as he entered the house "welcome back sho I made dinner for you! " As you two walked towards the dining table with a feast that you've prepared "so how's my wife and her two babies doing" He asked as he smiled at you "good! " You responded as he kissed your cheek "let's eat now! " He said as you and your husband ate the food. Once down you both head to bed as he covered you with the warm blanket "good night sho love you" You said smiling at him "good night darling sweet dreams" As he gave you a little peck on the lips as you both doze off.....