chapter 24 [the plan]

Midoriya I would like to see you after class" Mr Aizawa spoke as izuku nodded his head as class went on

Timekip afterschool brought to you by my caffine addiction

"Mr Aizawa you said you wanted to see me?" Said Midoriya it was afterschool and everyone in the classroom has already left except midoriya and Mr Aizawa "well the pros and I will be having a meeting this evening and we would like you to come with us since you have some information about LOV's hideout and we would want you to help us" he spoke as izuku's eyes lit up with joy "really I can help on this mission👀" as he sparked with joy "yes now midoriya we have to prepare for the meeting so we better hurry its going to start soon anyways" As Izuku proceed to follow Mr Aizawa to the meeting room. "as you all know about y/n being captured by Kirishima and the LOV we would need to know their whereabouts and hearing from Mr Aizawa one of his students, Izuku Midoriya is aware about their hideout" spoke principal Nezu. "Midoriya would you mind sharing information about the LOV'S hideout" principal Nezu asked "oh alright their hideout is located at yokohama city in some dark area and apparantly I saw Kirishima so i followed him and then a portal appeared and he entered it and out of curiosity I started searching for an entrance besides the portal apparantly I found one. I also heard y/n but it seems that she was'nt tortured thats all the information I have i guess?" As Midoriya explained to the teachers and pros. "Why thank you young Midoriya that information was sure helpful"said all might as the meeting continued. At the end of the meeting, the pros had already planned out everything carefully and assigned what each of the heroes are in charge of.

3rd pov:
"I heard that the pros are going to attack us" Mr. Compress said "What!? Impossible they should'nt be able to find us it's impossible"said Shigaraki honestly he really needs to learn some skin care his skin is atrocious you thought to yourself. "Well then we would need a plan for this battle" said shigaraki "why though we are just fighting a bunch of children and a few pro heroes and not to mention All Might is getting weaker remember" said kurogiri. "Oh yeah! Then this should be easy. Oi Kirishima can you tell me some information on your classmates!" Yelled shigaraki as Kirishima rushed over to him as the LOV were discussing about their plan you just sat down on the couch staring at the floor daydreaming about being free and escaping this horendous place."Y/n what are you thinking about?" Toga asked you "oh uhm but don't tell Kirishima but I was thinking whether I should escape not because I hate it this place is digusting............I mean I do like all of you here you all treat me so nicely except the fact that you guys are wanted criminals." You responded "awwww y/n you think I'm nice! Thank you <3 Anyways why do you want to escape?" As she looked at you with curiosity in her eyes "oh I just miss the outside world and wanted to feel free again you know running in the open field and feeling the wind blowing against you something as simple as that would make me feel happy. I just miss the feeling of freedom." When you said that Toga was some what happy "oh y/n your just like me I love being free as well! If you want I can bring you to this area and its best to go at night since it will be way more nicer that way you can get back the feeling of freedom again!" As she was holding your hand excitedly "b-but what about Kirishima? Would'nt he kill us and the last time you took me out he was'nt too happy" you said worried "oh don't worry about him just don't tell Kirishima and we will be fine" she said. "Don't tell Kirishima what?" As you turned your head you saw Kirishima well this was a bad timing since he might kill you "come on tell me whats going on what were you guys talking about?" As he was glaring at Toga. You were deciding whether you should tell him or not but you were afraid of what he may do if you told him who knows? "Uhm so kiri I was thinking about something for quite a while already" as there was a long awkward pause between you and him "go on?" He said breaking the silence "well you see I was thinking of going outside and uhm be free I mean not running away from you kind. I just wanted to go outside and feel the fresh air and get back the feeling of being outside again.... if you know what I mean" "oh! Well I get what you mean but we can't really go out for now. Since the pros are looking for us" as your ears shot up wanting to hear more "what do you mean the pros are looking for us?" You asked, as he explained. Well looks like you would be freed from here soon but you were unsure whether you should leave Kirishima at this point you were actually enjoying your time with him but you do have feelings for your boyfriend Todoroki and as well your ex boyfriend who now claims you as his. You did'nt want to leave Todoroki behind and yet you don't want to let go of Kirishima despite him killing his classmates and torturing them not to mention he also kidnapped you.

"NO! I CANNOT AFORD TO LOSE HER! SHE MEANS A LOT TO ME!" Yelled Todoroki, he has been easily agitated lately and has not been acting the way he usually does so, izuku decided to approach him who knew today was they day that Todoroki would snap. "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT SHE IS TO ME! HOW MUCH I WANT TO PROTECT HER! HOW MUCH I NEED HER IN MY LIFE!" He yelled again "b-but todoroki-" izuku spoke "SHUT UP MIDORIYA! I FAILED OKAY! I FAILED TO PEOTECT HER I'M FUCKING USELESS! I'M SUCH A FAILURE I CAN'T EVEN PROTECT HER! I JUST LET HER GET KIDNAPPED BY HIM AGAIN! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I'M IN LOSING THE ONE YOU LOVED THE MOST AND YET FAILED TO PROTECT HER! WHO KNOWS WHAT THE LOV IS DOING TO HER!"  At this point Todoroki was lost, his feelings were a mix of anger, fear and sadness he was unsure what he should do. Whenever someone mentions y/n he would start getting frustrated that was what Midoriya and his friends have noticed these past few days. While todoroki was breaking down in front of his best friend, midoriya tried comforting who knew this expressionless boy would get this emotional "midoriya i'm sorry that I yelled at you I just don't know what to do I failed to protect her, I lost her, I'm such a failure..." his voice was soft as midoriya was trying to keep himslelf calm and tried not to panic over todoroki being a mess. "Oi DEKU SHUT IT AND STOP YELLING YOU NOISEY ASS!" As Bakugou came into the emotional secene that Todoroki was going through. "Yoooo is that half and half crying HAH! What a loser half and half crying HAHAHA! sucks to suck does'nt it. Anyways I ain't got time to deal with this bullshit!" As he exited the room annoyed.

A/n:  despite it being 2am on a sunday and me having a science exam tmr i shall write the next chapter instead of sleep 🥰 anyways this story is going to end soon in a few more chapters😀 also one weird ass qs should i make a grp chat where y'all are invited eventhough no one will be interested 😀