chapter 6 (first blood)

The weekend was finally over and you had to go back to school ;-; you rolled out of bed and started getting ready. you entered the shower thinking about last night you for some reason you were having a weird feeling that someone was watching you last night as you slept. You tried to shake off the feeling but was unable to since you were worried that someone might want to come after you.
You step out of the shower and put on your uniform as you grab your school bag and head to the kitchen. You decided to make a sandwhich since you still had enough time for breakfast. You took two pieces of bread and added some ham and cheese on the piece of bread and decided to add some lettuce and tomato. You grabed your bag and along with your sandwhic and went out.

You decided to put on your headphones as you eat while walking soon enough you had already funished your sandwhich. You entered your class only to be greeted by Kirishima "hey there y/n did you sleep well last night" he said "no not really......... i had a feeling like someone was watching me last night while i was asleep." Kirishima could'nt help but smirk a little "well if you like i could come over and sleep with you tonight if you want?" he said "uh no thanks Uraraka is staying at my house for a while anyways so you don't have to worry about me." You head over to Uraraka as you wondered why she did'nt come back home yesterday apparantly she had a sleepover with izuku you gave her a look ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "you like him don't you" you said to your cousin "ahhh noooo is not what you think y/n!!!" Uraraka said as she blushed "we'll see about that then" All of you went to your seats as Aizawa came in and class has begun. (boom i hate school)

kirishima's pov:
why does Uraraka get to sleep with y/n its no fairrr i mean their cousins and all but i should be getting to spend time with my pebble not to mention Uraraka is getting in the way of my sweet y/n i mean just look at her y/n is so beautiful and caring and all i can't let anyone take my pebble away from me.

all of a sudden kirishima was interupted by his friend sero "yo dude you ok class is already over plus its lunch time" Kiriahima looked up to see his friend's face when he noticed you and bakugo were talking. Denki was with bakugo trying to make sure he does not kill anyone. "anyways thx for asking me sero but i'm fine i have to go now" Kirishima said.

--------

You and bakugo were getting to know each other when all of a sudden he apologised "h-hey y/n sorry about the other day i did'nt mean to push you off the seat i just thought yoi were some useless extra sitting on my seat" he said while turning slightly pink Denki saw and knew that Bakugo had a crush on you now that he knew about it he would always use that to tease him.You guys then proceed to the cafeteria to have lunch with Denki and his friends but you notice that Kirishima was not present. You quickly eat your food and went off to look for kirishima.

You started walking hoping to find Kirishima you felt worried that something bad might had happen to him. When you walked by your classroom you noticed a spiky red haired boy sitting alone in the dark. You went and saw Kirishima sitting on his chair he seemed deep in thought not to mention he had a little twisted look on his face.

Kirishima's pov:
how dare they get close to my y/n SHE ONLY BELONGS TO ME NO ONE ELSE I'M GONNA KILL THEM ALL OF THEM ANYONE WHO TRIES TO GET Y/N WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES ESPECIALLY BAKUGO HOW DARE HE.
"hey kiri you okay? you don't look to good" i was interupted by that sweet angelic voice of y/n "oh uh y/n don't worry about me i'm doing fine" gahh she cares about me how cute those bastards will not get near my y/n if they do their dead HAH! i was then pulled into a hug by a small figure i looked down to my surprise it was y/n she was hugging me "hey kiri eventhough i don't really know you just note that i will always be here for you okay" what is she saying why does she seem sad "hey y/n whats wrong you sound sad" i swear to god if i find out it was one of those bastards fault their dead "its nothing you just seem more different and i thought you were going through something and i just wanted to check on you." awww my sweet little pebble cares about me how cute "its alright y/n im doing well you don't have to worry about me okay " she gave me a smile and then proceeds to hand me a sandwhich "here take it i figured that you had'nt had your lunch and i thought you might want to eat something" i took the sandwhich and y/n sat next to me i felt happy knowing that those bastard are not near her

-------

you and kirishima thwn proceed to talk while he eats his sandwhich you thought it was cute as he ate until he called out to you. You did'nt notice that you were staring at him you then staryed blushing. Soon lunch was over and you all had to continue your class.

Time skip

It was still early and you were alone in your room you decided to text Uraraka but to your surprise she did'nt respond you thought maybe her phone died so you did'nt really cared. You then decided to make something to eat since you thought Uraraka will come home late since she went to study with her friends.

⚠️ WARNING THE FURTHER PART OF THE STORY MAY BE DISTURBING⚠️

Uraraka's pov:
i was walking back to my cousin's house when all of a sudden i got dragged into an alley way by someone it was a very deserted place so i did'nt bother screaming since no one would hear me buy i tried to escape from this human's grip i tried biting his hand which was covering his mouth but to my surprise it was hard as a rock "sleep tight you little bitch!" after hearing his voice i immediately recognised him all of a sudden everything was black.
I woke up realizing i was stuck tied to a chair my hands were chained up "ah looks like the brat is awake now tch" "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME KIRISHIMA!" I yelled hoping someone would here my voice "Oh Uraraka you don't seem to get it do you. Listen here bitch! stay away from y/n she's mine you got that" i was shocked to hear those words as kirishima does not seem the kind to say those things. "w-w-w-ait Kirishima back off we can just talk you don't need violence" all of a sudden "SPLAT" as the blood oozed out from Uraraka's stomach "how delightful the bitch got what she deserved" I groaned in pain i never knew Kirishima would be like this at this point i could die of blood loss "oh don't worry Uraraka i'm gonna end your life either way so you should thank me" i felt disgusted the fact that my cousin was hanging out with him suddenly i felt the cold heavy metal chains that kirishima was holding earlier around my neck he was strangling me. "k-k-kiri-s-sh-ima p-p-lea-s-e s-s-t-op" was all i managed to say before everything turned black that was when i realized i was dead.

kirishima's pov:
finally the bitch is dead now there will be lesser obstacle in between me and y/n ah my sweet y/n she's gonna be so happy when she sees her cousin head tomorrow HAHAHAHAHAHA oh how lovely her reaction would be heh i can't wait for tomorrow.

a/n: helloo tq for ppl who read my story i know this chapter has some errors btw my english is bad 😔 so ub yea thats all bye