Chapter 9 [dorms]

A/n: so like tmr is the first day of skool and its 2am and its sunday so i won't be able to publish that often but i will try and tq for those who have stayed on and read this story till this far 😊 anyways this story will include cringiness and typos bai

Just in a student from UA has been reported missing his name is Katsuki bakugo has blonde spiky hair and red eyes stands at 5'7(176cm ish idk) pls report to the police if you have seen him anywhere or have any clue where he is.

It has been 2 days since we all saw katsuki not gonna lie i actually miss him after the two incidents that happened we were given dorms and honestly I got used to it but it was hard knowing that i'll be away from my parents but at least i get to spend more time with Kirshima which is a good thing since he is my boyfriend after all.

"Hey kiri" as i said with a smile on my face he had his hair down and was wearing a white t shirt with shorts he looks so cute i swear to god why does he have to look so adorable especially with his hair down. He gave me hug *yawn* "hey there pebble" as he said sounding really sleepy "have you been getting any sleep lately? " "yessir i did" he said while yawning again.... "yea i'm pretty sure you did'nt well i suggest you go back to your room and sleelp" "nuuuu i don't wanna leave my babyyy" kirishima said as he squezzed you tighter you find it really cute that he was being clingy eventhough he was sleepy "sheesh how about this i will accompany you until you fall asleep alright"you said as you ruffled through his hair "hmph fine and you gotta stay" he said pouting *yawn* as you and kiri head to his room he snuggled into his blanket while you sat on his bed all of a sudden you were pulled down by a sleepy kirishima "my baby shark me likey me baby shark" as he pulled you closer into his chest. Wow never knew that kirishima would act like a drunk dude when he's sleepy but its cute. Soon both of you drifted to sleep as you snuggled into his warm chest.

The next morning when you wake up you were still in kiri's bed you turn around and saw kirishima still sleeping you decided to stroke his hair and stayed there since it was nice having your boyfriend next to you. "Oh uh good morning y/n" he said slightly red "oh goodmorning kiri sorry if i woke you up" "oh no you did'nt in fact it was nice that you were stroking my hair" as he gave you a warm a hug and kissed you on the cheeks. "Anyways wanna head to the kitchen for some breakfast" kirishima said you noded your head and as soon as you and kirishima exited his room mina gave you a look which said oh looks you two did something did'nt. "Mina is not what you think it is okay" you said rolling your eyes at her "oh c'mon seriously y'all ain't fun" you two laughed it off and head to the kitchen with kirishima along. After Uraraka's death you have gotten really close with mina both of you were really chaotic whenever you guys are with each other and honestly the class loves both of your energy that you two give off when around. "All of you get ready we would have to leave soon"Aizawa said with a stern look gosh this old man looks really creepy boi. "But sensei its the weekend must we really go" denki said sounding whiny. "Of course we do for a matter of fact we don't have proof whether he's dead or is he still alive so we no choice but to look for him" "ugh finee" as kaminari groan. As all of you got dressed into your clothings y'all headed out of your daorms and started searching for bakugo. Ever since his sudden disappearance we did'nt know if he actually just disappeared since he wanted to be the number one hero we all know that he would'nt leave in his own so the only reason for him to be gone was that he got kidnap but if he did he would be strong enough to defeat the kidnappers but he was'nt that means whoever kidnapped katsuki was really good too good our main suspect was the LOV since they did kidnap him once but when the pros were there they could'nt find katsuki at this point i was really worried and could'nt focus on the search. Suddenly i felt a pair of muscular arms around my waist it was kirishima's "hey y/n whats wrong you seem worried" as he laid his head on my shoulder "oh nothing i'm just worried about bakugo he's been missing for a while now and i'm not sure if he's okay plus he was a really great friend too" soon i felt tears dripping from my eyes i did'nt know i was crying until kirishima held my cheeks and wiped them off "hey look babe no need to worry okay we will find him soon okay don't worry now you need to calm down okay" kirishima said comforting you with his smile. As you and your classmates continued to search for katsuki.