chapter 3 (pool party 1)

After a dreadful morning of getting ready for school you finally left your house and headed straight to UA. Since you were pretty much free that day after school you thought of what you could do maybe go to library or hang out with your cousin since she would be staying with you for a few days.

When you reached to class you were greeted by your partner Denki he wanted to talk to you since he wanted to get to know you better "hey are you gonna attend the pool party at Momo's house?" Denki spoke all of a sudden interupting your thoughts "huh? Oh! yea I am" you two chatted away together in the classroom laughing and playing with each other. While you and Denki were chatting happily away Kirishima was watching both of you closely he started to get frustrated when he saw you and Denki laughing together he thought that he was in the way between you and him and wanted to get rid of him.

"Hey y/n do you wanna join me and the girls after school and go shopping!" as your cousin spoke "h-huh what for?" you asked her " We're gonna shop for swim suits silly" you just gave her a yes and continued to talk to Denki.

Soon it was lunch time while you walking through the hallway to the cafeteria.

After you have finished eating there were still plenty of time left until lunch break was over so you decided to head to the rooftop.When you got there you were greeted by the cool spring breeze you went to the edge and looked over as you admired the city and how it looked. "Is'nt the view here lovely" you turned around to find the source of the voice to your surprise it was shoto.

"why so shock?" said the half and half boi you did'nt give him any response as you did'nt know what to say. All of a sudden "uhm.... anyways what are you doing here?" said the boy "oh i came here to get some fresh air and tried to relax myself. What about you?" you responded. "uh.. I came here to get some fresh air too". While you and todoroki were chatting away kirishima was watching you behind a pile of wood what he saw in front of made him disgusted he hated how you were spending your time with todoroki and not him he was jealous really jealous

Kirishima's pov:

She's suppose to be with me y/n is suppose to hang out with me not that with that icy hot dude. I wanna get rid of him he's in the FUCKING WAY BETWEEN ME AND Y/N. Im gonna kill him i will get rid of him hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You heard laughter all of a sudden and turned to look for the source thinking it could be a villian but to your surprise you saw nothing. "RINGGGG!!" the bell rang singnalling that lunch has ended you and shoto decided to walk back to class together.

Shit i almost got caught I should be more careful next time tch that half and half boy thinks he's better everyone tsk im gonna get rid of him sooner or later or else he would be troublesome.

time skip

You and Uraraka were walking back home together. Since school ended earlier than usual you two were going to the mall with Uraraka and the rest of the girls.

Once you and your cousin were back home you two decided to get ready. After a long time of planning your outfit you decided to go for some casual shirt and shorts. You took a bath afterwards and put on your outfit that you have chosen and grabbed your wallet,keys and phone and packed them in a small bag and waited for Uraraka.Once Uraraka was done you both head out the door and off you guys go.

Once you got the mall you were greeted by a group hug with the girls (uwu). All of you entered the mall and started walking around trying to find some swimsuits for the pool party tomorrow.After a good 20 minutes of searching for a decent shop for swimsuits you guys finally found one located at the corner on the top floor. While looking through the swimsuits the stored had you finally found one that you took liking in it was it was a dark blue one piece swimsuit that had a little bow on it. Once the girls including you had found a swimsuit, y'all decided to try it on. Each of you eent into the fitting room and put on your swimsuits and once done you guys come out of the room and admired your swimsuits. "OMG Y/N Look stunning"said your cousin. Hearing that made your face turn a light shade of pink you then dcided to return her a compliment too.

After you guys bought your swimsuits you went to eat dinner :>. "Hey there is a foodcourt right there why don't we eat there!" said Mina all of you agreed and decided to find a spot and ordered your food. While you were enjoying your meal you and the girls decided to get to know each other and stuff.

After everyone was done with their meal you and Uraraka went home. The journey back home between you and your cousin was silent as you both walked through the cold night breeze.

When you got home you immediately took a shower put on your pajamas and went straight to bed.

a/n:yes this is a very short chapter and a very badly written one as well 👁👄👁 adios peasants