chapter 14 [alive'nt]

While you and todoroki were in hi room you both were planning on the mission apparantly Aizawa wanted to see the bodies of your classmates hoping that there would be a possibility that they are alive. "So the cabin is located somewhere in the forest and the bodies are located in the basement we have to make sure that he does'nt follow us since that is his cabin after all and since he knows the place well he could anything to us" you said Todoroki nodded his head "but what happens if he finds us what are we going to do then?" He asked "I spoken to mr aizawa when we go to the cabin he will bring some of the pros and a few officers just in case something goes wrong" you responded.

??? Pov:
I woke up to the strong stench of blood my whole body was in pain fuck. The last thing that i remembered was that kirishima hit a hammer on my head luckily I survived but unluckily im still trapped in this room or whatever this place is called. While i was bringing back my thoughts and tried to focus my thoughts i heard a loud groan "oh owwww shit that hurts!" I turned around to see sero one of my friends he raised his head and we both made eye contact "yo bakugou do you know what happened?" He asked "no" i said softly. I saw sero using his quirk as he used his tape and grabbed a hammer he somehow managed to use the hammer to free himself from the nails he was nailed to "shit AH fuck" as i saw his hands bleed he grabbed some old cloth and wrapped it around his bloodied hands. He then started to crawled (yoonbum) towards me and di the same with my hands i then fell to the ground i was weak and was unable to stand. I could'nt use my quirk since my hands were injured. Both Sero and I just sat there in silence hoping to be rescued as we stared at the walls of our dead classmates. I really miss y/n....

A/n: ehhh this is a short chapter since i feel bad that i can't post the full chapter cause of me thumb :< anyways to my fren here ya go i made ur character alive again🙄🙄 now u btr not cry okay🙄🙄 anyways yUh now chose between bakudeku or kiribaku sheesh i hate school