more

Without a word, zayn slid himself back under the covers and closed his eyes. He wondered how long Louis had been this way? Able to press Harry on about how sexually attracted to him he was.

Sure he was drunk, but Zayn knew how aware of things you could still be in that state. It wasn't all completely forgotten in the morning, and maybe Louis would pretend like he didn't know what he was saying, but he did.

Harry: "zayn you can't be mad"

Zayn: "I never said I was Harry"

Harry: "but I told you he won't remember in the morning"

Zayn: "he tells you that"

Harry: "huh?"

Zayn rolled himself over so their eyes could meet, and so Harry could understand him better.

Zayn: "he tells you he doesn't remember haz, so you don't constantly worry about how attracted to you he is. He pretends not to know what he's saying, but he knows...believe me, I've been that drunk before"

Harry: "but he never mentions it the day after"

Zayn: "because he wants you to believe he doesn't remember, you're just naive"

Harry scoffed and slid down under the sheets with his arms crossed over his chest as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

Zayn: "it's fine, just relax"

Harry: "no cause you're mad"

Zayn: "I'm not fucking mad, I'm just annoyed that he basically takes advantage of you"

Harry: "don't cuss at me..."

Zayn: "you're right I'm sorry"

Harry: "I didn't think of it that way Z, okay? I'm sorry that I let him talk to me that way, but I don't wanna be mean. I never really realized that he might still have feelings for me."

Zayn: "well I brought it to your attention, but the rest is on you. you have to decide how you wanna handle it"

Harry started giggling after a short moment of silence.

Zayn: "what's funny?"

Harry: "just the fact that we're already arguing and you're already jealous"

Zayn: "I am not jealous"

Harry: "whatever you say...baby"

Zayn felt the butterflies set flight in his belly as he grabbed Harry and pulled him closer, needing to feel their bare skin press together.

Harry was the little spoon, and he could feel Zayn up against his bottom, pressing against him firmly.

Harry: "you're gonna give me a boner"

Zayn: "join the club"

Harry: "no cause what am I gonna do to satisfy it?"

Zayn: "quit thinking about all the hot and sexy things I'm gonna do to you soon...and you won't have a problem"

Zayn pulled his hips far enough away from Harry's bum to keep himself and Harry composed and less horny.

But with that motion he earned a grunt of frustration from Harry.

Zayn: "hmm?"

Harry: "come back, that made me think of last night at the club"

Zayn: "you mean when you were grinding on me and gave me a hard on?"